Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 02:50 PM        So im looking on iTunes...
and they dont have any TOOL?!!? Can this be?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 11:17 PM       
a lot of bands refuse to put their music on itunes, from what i learned from a simple google search ac/dc, bob seger and kid rock also are probably absent from the itunes library
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
it's called limewire/demonoid (with utorrent), look into it
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 12:05 AM       
if you still use limewire you are pretty much an idiot.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
or utorrent for that matter
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 01:54 AM       
I think the Beatles aren't on iTunes yet either.
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 02:43 AM       
I don't use limewire, but it's a suggestion. I prefer torrents
OH GOD
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 03:04 AM       
utorrent is a bad idea though, unless you like talking to the riaa/mpaa

use a torrent prog that doesn't report you ok
Dogs Get Put Down
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 05:12 AM       
er, i thought bittorrent was the only one that tried to get you sued.
anyways the riaa gave up trying to sue every punkass kid who downloaded songs, iirc
OH GOD
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 06:09 AM       
i don't believe it for a second
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 08:12 PM       
i use utorrent >_> and im on waffles.fm and its the preffered program for everyone on that site, and many other invite only sites. i think the only one that gest you used is the official client because its banned in a lot of them. by the way everyone that wants to use p2p to download music but wants to stay away from torrents should get soulseek
OH GOD
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 08:15 PM       
yeah soulseek is pretty boss. i also like to use project playlist to find mp3s and download them
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM       
Slsk is very boss.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 09:34 PM       
I've tried to tell friends about soulseek over the years and not one of them has decided to switch over. I've got idiot friends still using Limewire and Aries.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 09:46 PM       
I bet the only want 1 song, soulseek is for people who like whole albums and are a litle more open minded to trying things they have never heard before. In my gay opinion.