Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
They don't get an indicator, if that's what you're wondering. Same goes for Myspace.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
So what's what, Sapster? Is it serious or is elx right and you're worrying about nothing?

Inquiring minds want to know, dammit.
I'm getting my brain looked at and stuff; I've been having massive memory loss lately, my eyes won't focus for hours at a time, disorientation, muscle spasms in my right arm, and other strange things.
Uhm, did 'memory loss' show up as an ad link for anyone else? :?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
nope, I keep getting Bowling for Soup.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
SIX FLAGS. MORE FLAGS, MORE FUCKING FUN.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
FUCKING HELL
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
welcome back samantha

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Uhm, did 'memory loss' show up as an ad link for anyone else? :?
Nope. G2G dating. (big surprise)
You may already be there.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 06:35 AM       
Do you guys know any good remedies for restoring sleep schedules

My flow's been completely fucked for about a year, and since I started college I usually get to bed around 4 AM if I sleep at all.

This would be fine if sleep deprivation didn't fuck you up; my head feels empty most of the time and I have ridiculous luggage building up underneath my eyes
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 07:14 AM       
Don't go to sleep, stay up until it's an appropriate time to go to bed (between 7-12). If that doesn't sound appealing then take a power nap.

When I have to get up early but stayed up too late I set my alarm clock a few hours before I want to get up. When it goes off I get up, set the alarm a half hour ahead and go back to bed. By the time I have to get up I'm wide awake.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 07:15 AM       
Don't go to bed until the next night. I have to do this every so often, but it still depends on how stubborn your clock is.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 08:34 AM       
Yeah, if you find yourself going to bed at 4am, just don't go to bed. You'll be sufficiently tired by the time 11:30pm comes around. And for god sake don't take pills, they'll just fuck you up more.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 09:57 AM       
You guys think I haven't tried that shit :<

I do that at least once a week and tell myself, "Ok, this time I'm really gonna get back on track"

Then I wake up at 8, go to sleep at 10, and fuck up my schedule again the next day
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:15 AM       
How about doing your school things during the day. If you don't finish, fuck it.
Then going to bed.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:37 AM       
i have the same problem, gw ;<

since i've been tracking my diet like a hawk, i noticed on my chart that i lose a full day every 2 weeks or so
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
How about doing your school things during the day. If you don't finish, fuck it.
Then going to bed.
If passing my courses still didn't matter I'd have this attitude but we can't all be high school students forever
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 11:11 AM       
Sleeping habits, you got to be consistent. Go to bed at the right time, wake up at the right time. What's the use in getting your hours straight one day only to fuck them up the next. You have to be like the samurai, always aware of his own death (bedtime).
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 01:56 PM       
When I was a kid, my mom used to "clean up" my room by throwing anything that was out into a rubbermaid tub and putting the rubbermaid tub somewhere I couldn't get to it. It was a fast way to clean a room, yeah, but then I was wondering where the hell my clothes and homework and crayons and all that were. So years later (sometimes 20 years later) I'd find these bins and bam, it's like a fucking time capsule. That's why I have all my school papers and toys from when I was a kid.

Found another "time capsule" today, from when my parents moved states and threw all my stuff into boxes. It's been in sealed storage for 7 years. I went through it today...all the paperwork that went missing from college and work (so that's where my dental insurance card went), ancient toiletries, even a bagful of candy from my desk at work. It's a weird phenomenon around here but kind of fun.

Perhaps not coincidentally, I grew up feeling panicked that I couldn't stand guard over my stuff all the time.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
If passing my courses still didn't matter I'd have this attitude
That sucks man, but 'passing' has never been a problem for me. Now, if I were aiming for high 80s then I'd probably be in your shoes. What are you taking anyway / what year of your program?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
If you do some kind of intense exercise during the day, you should be sufficiently tired by the time night rolls around.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
It's Guitar Woman. :lol
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Then he should preen like a girl for 30 minutes a day instead of 15.

teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
sleep patterns can be pretty ephemeral. It could be that this is just a phase that will transition into something else later.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Dude, meth is the answer you are looking for.
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 08:41 PM       
Yes, I agree methane right from the asshole of a young cafe.