Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
Hey Paul, I'm Tayne your latest dancer. And I cant wait to Enter-Tayne you.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
Yeah, but to see the 10 or so good sketches for tim and eric you also have to sit through 100 awful ones. All 7 episodes of Check it out were awesome though. Everything hit and there was no misses. And I've seen every episode of tom goes to the mayor and the more you see, the more it gets great. There are a few not so great episodes, but other than that, it's fantastic. Tim and Eric can go several episodes without making me really laugh at all though. I have seen every episode of T&E, Tom Goes to the Mayor, and Check it out. Check it out is really the best of all of them followed by mayor and then T&E.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
I oughta shank you with a pulwar koko.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
hey guys that crazy desperate for attention suicide bomber rapist was talking to you

didnt you notice
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Hickman, do they constantly watch Tom and Jerry? PS: I am sorry but I can't think of too many physical oriented humor here.
Bro I highly doubt these fools out here even know what Tom and Jerry is. Seriously, some of these guys didn't even have running water in these tribes of theirs. It's like stepping into a time machine. But I came well-equipped with my laptop and an external hard drive so not only us coalition forces can enjoy western humor, but we can introduce it to our little brown friends.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
hey guys that crazy desperate for attention suicide bomber rapist was talking to you

didnt you notice
I was looking at entertaining things and must have missed it
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:02 PM       
It should also be noted that no matter how remote these places are that I go to, all the locals seem to know who John Cena is. It's remarkable.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
I just saw k0k0's avatar on weather.com

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
I saw him on like cnn or something too once.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 07:28 PM       
I now picture KoKo as an old man who is easily exasperated with things.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
Hickman, what is your company our platoon or whatever?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 07:40 PM       
I'm sure that's confidential information.

If he told us, he'd have to kill us all.
You may already be there.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 08:55 PM       
Did you see it with the advertisement that went with it, or did you see it as someone's avatar. If you saw it as an avatar, those thieving bitches! If you saw it as an advertisment, I'm a thieving bitch!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 09:37 PM       
It was an ad for LOWERMYBILLS.com, the dude is rolling his eyes because he's tired of paying so much money!

In fact, it's probably the only ad I've seen of its kind with a normal looking person in it. Google image search "lowermybills"

The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
Finally. I've been wondering what advertisement it was for since I used a screen cap program and was concentrating more on capturing it before it changed to a different ad. I never really paid attention to the advertisement itself. Finally that annoyingness in the back of my head is solved. Thank you Milhouse backwards.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
YOU ARE QUITE WELCOME, K0K0 KHANEL

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:34 PM       
I saw one that was like 20 kokos in a row.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Hickman, what is your company our platoon or whatever?
I'm part of 1/16 infantry out of Fort Riley, Kansas. Alls I can say is my unit's attached to some special ops guys and sometimes it totally kicks butt and other times it totally doesn't. And yes, now I have to kill the internet.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:38 PM       
A k0nga line of magestic old geezers?
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
And yes, now I have to kill the internet.
:salute

DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
While making the James Quall face

Sup Milhouse?
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:22 PM       
Not much man I'm unemployed and feeling pretty useless

Should I join the army and help you fight bad guys?

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:53 PM       
I thought you had to be a member to download anything from Demonoid

'Cause I'm definitely downloading something anyway

The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:55 PM       
You can download a few things a week from demonoid before they stop you. You want a demonoid referral?