Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 01:29 AM       
Kill minorities
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 01:32 AM       
Happy Kwazy Kwanza SevenForce
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 01:46 AM       
Christmas was rubbish as usual.

I didn't get anyone a single present, but managed to get a few things here and there, so that's a profit of sorts.

filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
Christmas left me completely and utterly broke. The cherry on top is that half the gifts I got for others didn't even arrive here yet even though I ordered them weeks ago.

Yup, mine was up there with being rubbish as well.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 11:22 AM       
Cookware and giftcards. Fuck yes.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
Cutlery and a vacuum.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 01:01 PM       
Jeans and a calendar

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
I got...a lot of stuff. Some highlights: blu-ray player, Longclaw replica (Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones), Deadwood, Reboot, and Tales from the Crypt complete series.

That was very funny. Well done.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 02:22 PM       
ZOMBOID MAKES ME JEALOUS EVERY YEAR

I wish I could get $1000+ worth of stuff I really truly want

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
I GOT MARIO KART 7 AND BOOZE.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
I finally got the pixel posters framed. I will take a picture when I hang them
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
got a kitchenaid mixer, now i can get SERIOUS about makin cookies
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 06:25 PM       
Can I have some... Please. Cookies?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 08:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
ZOMBOID MAKES ME JEALOUS EVERY YEAR

I wish I could get $1000+ worth of stuff I really truly want
I also got some xbox games, braw! Do you have Modern Warfare 3?

Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
Prrriiiiiccccckkkk.

I got a V neck cardigan (?) and a book about Chuck Norris jokes (?!).

When I was given the cardigan, my brother laughed at me and said "Haha, only douchebags wear those!", while sitting right next to my sister's boyfriend, who was wearing an identical piece of clothing.

Highlight of the day.
The Wolf
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 08:46 PM       
That's hilarious. See, you have funny memories while I only have material things.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 08:59 PM       
I spat out my drink, Zomboid. ilu bby
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
That's hilarious. See, you have funny memories while I only have material things.
The true meaning of Christmas: material things.

Let's swap.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 10:55 PM       
Happy fuck day
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
Man, after I turned 18 it became all "fuck you son" and now all I get is clothes.

Old Dec 25th, 2011, 11:13 PM       
If y'all like Christmas so much then why don't you just fuckin' Merry it?

seriously

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 11:48 PM       
a shirt, some candy, a cd of some band i've never heard of, new headphones, some markers and 11 canvases (some brushes too, but i can't use them)

still have to go to my cousins house when they get back in town, but i'll probably get a dvd of some shitty movie like last time
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 07:44 AM       
a picture book of things people have shoved up their butts, a phone upgrade, and a fancy new coffee press I'm a little afraid of.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 08:27 AM       
32 degrees outside, 8 in the morning, only got 1 hour of sleep, and my dad is shitting himself to go fishing with me right now. Fuck fish.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 10:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
If y'all like Christmas so much then why don't you just fuckin' Merry it?

seriously
Hoohohohihohoho