Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 11th, 2004, 04:08 PM       
I agree with him, Nalds. You sound kind of hysterical lately.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 11:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
Dole, you are just making up lies to make yourself feel better.

Don'r forget to vote for Blair.......AGAIN!
Stop evading the topic. Defend your claims. Now.

8ullfrog is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 02:20 PM        Osama backs bush - 2004
This article is cut and pasted from a site about as reliable as newsmax. in other words it's shit journalism, but hey, we're cut and pasting attack arguements here, right?

Al Qaeda Bombers Endorse Bush
Terrorists Thank Allah For America's 'Holy Idiot'
POSTED: 11:19 a.m. EST March 18, 2004

CAIRO, Egypt -- An Islamic militant group claiming responsibility for the train bombings in Spain endorsed a second term for President George W. Bush yesterday, praising his "idiocy and religious fanaticism," which the group said is helping to "wake up" the Islamic world.

In the statement, the group praised Allah for raising up the perfect leader to advance their cause, citing direct and plenary inspiration in Bush's calling the War on Terror a "crusade," turning the stomach of the entire world with constant lying and aggression, and placing thousands of U.S. soldiers in hopeless battle positions in the heart of the Middle East.

"Truly we are blessed," said Mullah Omar from his mountain hideout in Afghanistan. "Never in our wildest imaginings could we have hoped for a gift more precious than Bush. He is the poster boy of our international movement." Even many Western analysts say that Bush's "Operation Sitting Duck" in Iraq is providing cheap and accessible apprenticeships for aspiring terrorists intending to graduate to targets inside the U.S. after getting some local experience under their belt.

Islamic recruiters from Cairo to Western China say the phone has been ringing off the wall since Bush launched his world domination crusade. "I get no peace," complained a Moroccan recruiter. "All day and far into the night it's the same thing, one desperate voice after another begging to be allowed to help expel 'The Mother of all Imbeciles.'" "I barely get a chance to see my family anymore."

Nevertheless, some recruiters are daring to speculate that Bush's penchant for self-destruction may eventually make Al Qaeda terror obsolete. "It's not hard to foresee a situation where Bush economic policies will destroy the U.S. outright without the aid of a single terrorist bombing," said Diaa Rashwan of the Institute For Suicide Analysis in Islamabad. "At that point blowing up individual targets in a collapsing infrastructure won't make much sense."

Western terror experts are expressing concern over increasing perceptions of Bush as the world's number one terrorist even among non-Muslims. According to a recent Pew poll 94% of the world's non-Muslim population rates Bush more destructive than the H-bomb. "At least with the H-bomb, there is a way to dismantle it," said one respondent. "But with Bush, the scale of disaster just keeps widening. There's no end to it."

Al Qaeda's endorsement of Bush raises the intriguing possibility of its sleeper cells in the U.S. campaigning for his election. With lots of ready cash the organization may find that leafleting for the GOP is the most cost-effective way to bring down the United States. Apparently many Al Qaeda recruits are beginning to feel that the self-hatred of the Republicans is more powerful than the purest streams of anti-American loathing on their part. Since very few self-respecting terrorists are prepared to admit they have superiors in the hatred department, this type of conclusion tends to be faced only gradually.

"It's a psychological barrier, a kind of denial mechanism," says Psychiatrist John Blodgett at Johns Hopkins University. "Terrorists pride themselves on belonging to the most destructive and fearsome group in the world. But this Bush gang is a nihilist's wet dream. No one really compares to them in the power of their malevolence. Hard as it is to face, more and more Al Qaeda members are reluctantly beginning to admit it."

The obvious policy conclusion has been stated in the latest and shortest video ever from Osama Bin Laden. "Four more years!"

Copyright 2004 by The GWB Press. All rights reserved. This material may be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 02:45 PM       
Ronnie is really someones dumbass character, right?
Old May 12th, 2004, 03:09 PM       
no.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 06:43 PM       
Quote:
Blah, blah, blah Max.

You know terrorists want Bush to lose. Are you going to help their cause? Yes or no?
Explain, support, and source, you coward.
Old May 12th, 2004, 06:52 PM       
Why should he have to do it? He made a declemation, you gfo out and source it, you lazy ass bastard.

In the meantime, Nalds, please research and document MY declamation. Fair is fair.

YOU KNOW TERRORISTS WANT GEORGE BUSH TO HAVE ANOTHER TERM AS PRESIDENT!

I could support that, but why the hell should I? You do it for me you lazy overgeneralizing completely job secure ticket puncher.
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 07:52 PM       
I don't have to support it because it's common sense and everyone already knows it.

You can keep playing politics though, I enjoy it.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 03:54 AM       
Quote:
I don't have to support it because it's common sense and everyone already knows it.

You can keep playing politics though, I enjoy it.
Politics has nothing to do with the fact that you're a wimp who can't support his... I'm sorry, other people's viewpoints.

Hint, Raygun... when discussing one's stance on any issue, "I don't have to support it" automatically discounts anything you have to say, and, well, paints you as sort of the pussy coward that you are.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 10:07 AM       
Quote:
You really are a sad, pathetic coward.
Old May 13th, 2004, 02:12 PM       
"I don't have to support it because it's common sense and everyone already knows it. "

You don't mean everyone, you mean the VAST MAJORITY.

Because I don't know it, and without me, it isn't everyone. I think a lot of people don't know it. I think they don't know it because it's wrong. No one has done the kind of recruiting job for Al Quaeda W. has.

You may disagree with me. That's fine, in fact I'd be frightened if you didn't. You may even think that means I have no 'common sense'. But for you to take an idea you believe and simply state that 'everyone already knows it' is hubris. It would take more than being Psychic. You'd have to be omnitient.

If you KNOW all these self evident truths, and you don't have to discuss or support them because they are already known to be true, why come here? I put it to you tht you enjoy being a prick, you enjoy demonstrating to yourself that we'll do all the nasty, evil, things you think we will. I put it to you that enjoyment like that is a very ugly, unchristian thing. I know we've been here before, but don't you think Jesus would encourage you to examine this aspect of yourself?
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 04:00 PM       
Bush feeds the fire of hatred for Americans on a daily basis. The terrorists wouldn't want to see him go. He's the best player on their team.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Old May 13th, 2004, 04:34 PM       
HAHAHA!

YEAH!! RIGHT!!!

Since Bush has been in office we've killed over 70% of their top leadership...the others are hiding in caves or being blown up in Iraq.

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 04:38 PM       
I really hope you have some overwhelming redeeming qualities outside of the realm of politics. I really hope that you are a nice person, maybe have good taste in art, etc. Otherwise I am very sad that you exist.

Mocker

Old May 13th, 2004, 04:48 PM       
A little aside here, call it comic relief, but does anyone else think of Cheney and Bush when they see this GIF?

Mocker

Old May 13th, 2004, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
HAHAHA!

YEAH!! RIGHT!!!

Since Bush has been in office we've killed over 70% of their top leadership...the others are hiding in caves or being blown up in Iraq.
You familiar with Jason and the Argonauts?

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 05:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
A little aside here, call it comic relief, but does anyone else think of Cheney and Bush when they see this GIF?

except brain is actually intelligent.
Old May 13th, 2004, 05:37 PM       
"I really hope you have some overwhelming redeeming qualities outside of the realm of politics. I really hope that you are a nice person, maybe have good taste in art, etc. Otherwise I am very sad that you exist." - Bennett

Well, I don't care what your political beliefs are and I'm glad you exist even though I might disagree.
Old May 14th, 2004, 11:20 AM       
"70% of their top leadership"
-That's an interesting statitic. Who came up with it, and how do they know the percentage of leadership of a secret society who's leader they can't find is dead?

I bet their right though, which means the thirty percent they have left blew a hole in Spain. Lucky for all of us we've killed the other %70.

But you know, when the VAST MAJORITY knows something then EVERYONE knows, which makes it a truth and not something you need to ever think about again, which is lucky, because then you can just do what your told without the bother of thinking. See? Slavery is Freedom. Orwell was even more psychic than you, naldo.