Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 03:27 PM        Your Band Suck
What a pathetic excuse for humor. Even the hate/fan mail is boring. SA has dropped the ball
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 03:33 PM       
I never read the new stuff because I want to read everything on the site and I'm going in order. I've been doing it for like a year and I'm only up to the August 2003 updates.

Also I hate Weekend Web with a passion.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 03:50 PM       
Yeah. I stopped reading as soon as I got halfway through. I liked the new KCWS flash movie though. What did you think?
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 04:32 PM       
SA has always sucked.

I mean, there's the odd humerous line every five articles, but thinking about how many people actually read that shit daily and pay money to post on their forums makes my dick itch.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 07:38 PM       
Your band sucks is what I read the most there, and might be the main reason I even read. Don't read much of anything else by them, because I don't find fake fan-fiction and screen shots of message boards all that funny.
Your band sucks is a stress releiver, and though 'LOL's are not common, it seems to have a "still as funny after reading it several times" quality.

Yes, most of the time the humor is not for me in SA, but when a piece like We're all gonna be dirt in the ground comes around, it makes the wait worth-while. Sorta like how hanging around these forums untill something funny happens isn't worth-while.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 09:52 PM       
Wait, did he remove the images himself, or was their an error somewhere?
Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor
SA has always sucked.

I mean, there's the odd humerous line every five articles, but thinking about how many people actually read that shit daily and pay money to post on their forums makes my dick itch.
Start scratching. I love the site, and I recently signed up for an account. It's worth the money, especially since OTHER boards that shall not be named have been excuriatingly boring in the past few months/years/millenia.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 10:24 PM       
I even made it into a Goldmine.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 10:50 PM       
The SA Forum has such a gross amount of members, you would having to be an overbearing annoying jackass (like me) just to be noticed there.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 10:56 PM       
I love the site too, or else I wouldn't waste my time. Although he's a misanthropic faggot, Lowtax is one of the funniest guys on the Internet.

A friend of mine knows where Frolixo lives. He bought him a case of beer for Lowtax's phone number in return once.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 11:29 PM       
seriously what kind of deranged people can even follow threads on that message board
Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 01:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
The SA Forum has such a gross amount of members, you would having to be an overbearing annoying jackass (like me) just to be noticed there.
Yeah, heaven forbid you just sit back and enjoy the boards. You gotta make sure you have everyone's undivided attention to have a good time.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 01:42 AM       

I've Got Something To Say!

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 02:00 AM       
I remember somebody once refered to me as a "SA fanboy." I've read very little on that site that has raelly impressed me. I liked Cliff Yablonski, and I liked the kid that liked to draw "D. Duck," but most everything else I've ever read on that site has bored the shit out of me. I especially hate that bullshit FUNNY PHOTOSHOPS THAT OUR SHITTY MESSAGEBOARD POSTERS MADE AREN'T THEY FUNNY.