Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
FUCKING HELL
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
FUCKING HELL
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 05:38 AM       
This is what happened when I google image searched "FUCKING HELL".

It comes from here: http://www.kontraband.com/pics/15677...-Little-Doggy/

If this dog had been the demon in that stupid fucking Paranormal Activity movie, it would have been lots better.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 11:06 AM       
RAN,
the movie is beautiful but the story is so goddamn boring. fuck off, shakespeare.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 05:20 AM       
kurosawas movies are boring in general lol

also his samurai's suck couldn't they like use some samurai moves?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 10:13 AM       
i think i would prefer to watch his movies while not under the influence of any substances.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
lol cant say that it would make much of a difference one way or the other
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
whatever, dreams is fantastic.
BANNED

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 05:24 AM       

hippy faggot
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:54 AM       
Zombieland. It was good but felt like something was missing... Oh yeah a climax. Otherwise a good laugh.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
kurosawas movies are boring in general lol

also his samurai's suck couldn't they like use some samurai moves?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:16 PM       
Samurai moves...

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
Miller High Life. The Sake of beers.
BANNED

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
I KNOW HOW TO USE SAMURAI SWORDS

I WAS GOING TO CUT MY PUMPKIN IN HALF FOR HALLOWEEN BUT IT ROTTED TOO SOON
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:52 PM       

What a suckfest.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
lol. what the hell are the strangers? Even though they are wearing masks they look depressed.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
Oh, god, that movie did suck. Bad.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
It's crazy wicked how much is sucked.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
NOT AS BAD AS PARANORMAL ACTIVITY
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 08:11 AM       
No, not as bad as Paranormal Activity.

God, even Blair Witch was a little creepy in places. Paranormal Activity was just total bullshit from beginning to end.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
2012 sucked and it was 3 hours long.

At least some of the visuals were pretty.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
Agreed. I climaxed during the armegeddon in los angeles and yellowstone park and that was pretty much it. I had to laugh at the noah ark reference though. All in all I left the theater feeling unsatisfied and frustrated because I wanted to see more death and destuction.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 08:01 PM       
NASA is actually going out of their way to try and tell people that this is just a movie.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20091109...a-c3b52a1.html

Anyway, I saw the '98 remake of Godzilla passively, because it was on TV. I mean, I didn't go looking for it. It was a suckfest. The only entertaining part for me was seeing how Harry Shearer must look when he's doing his Kent Brockman voice.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
Currently saw The Hangover. Pretty fucking stupid with the one teacher guy who's having a mid life crisis or some bullshit and has that attitude of "BRA! I HATE MUH FAMILY!! VEGAS!!!" makes it really fucking dumb. But, Zach Galifianakis is pretty funny with his "who let the dogs out" scene.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
NASA is actually going out of their way to try and tell people that this is just a movie.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20091109...a-c3b52a1.html

Anyway, I saw the '98 remake of Godzilla passively, because it was on TV. I mean, I didn't go looking for it. It was a suckfest. The only entertaining part for me was seeing how Harry Shearer must look when he's doing his Kent Brockman voice.
Yeah I haven't seen any scientific evidence proving that the world will end in 2012. Its all based on prophetic mumbo jumbos in regards to an end of the mayan calender. Also a sales pitch to sell more tshirts and movie tickets.