Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 12:19 AM       
I hate the feeling of being sore from smiling I know that feeling very well. Your face cramps up.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time getting some, Zhukov. Take "some" (physicality to deep spiritual synchrony) to mean whatever you like.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 02:45 AM       
Thanks Kitsa. I'm looking for some in the deeper sense, but am willing to take it as shallow as it comes, too.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 02:59 AM       
IF YOU WANT SHALLOW, I GOT 5 INCHES FOR YA.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 03:21 AM       
HAH!
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 05:05 AM       
It was just a question as to who made that call first
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
THERES YOUR EDGE BUDDY. JUST WALK UP TO A GIRL AND BE LIKE, "FUCK YOU! I DONT FUCKING NEED YOU" and they'll throw themselves all over you

This is basically how I got my wife. We first met at a mutual friends house where all of our other friends would always try and talk to and hit on her. I pretty much payed her no attention and she would always come over to talk to me and try and figure out why I wasnt all over like everyone else. My answers were short with a fuck off kind of tone. Women have this strange form of determination. Works almost every time.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 11:43 PM       
It's been over 20 years, and I still don't know how I got married.
You may already be there.
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 05:02 AM       
Well it seems that women can look into my soul and know whether or not I am interested in them.

Also, it seems that the young girl that made my face sore from smiling is going to be a recurring theme in my life, as she lives near me and isn't a tourist after all. Also she is about 12 years old and kept giving me what I can only describe as 'lustful' or 'I-want-to-cut-you' looks today. I had to pretend to be extremely interested in my shoes to keep from looking at her; as she was staring at me for minutes at a time.

If this keeps up it will actually rank as the second inappropriately aged female to be infatuated with me. Depressing, since it will rival proper romantics.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 09:57 AM       
If you were Danny, you would be set for the next few months or so.

But then again, you're not.
You may already be there.
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 10:18 AM       
How do you know she is only 12? Maybe she is one of those girls who just looks super young.
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM       
Maybe, but when she talked to me she was talking like a young girl that likes horses and is excited to be riding the bus by herself.
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:35 AM       
Tell her you have a bus she can ride.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:42 AM       
You were wrong about her being a tourist, you might be wrong about her age. Maybe you just make her all excited and shit. Ask her why she doesn't drive.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
PROTIP

Women want you even more when they think they are stealing you from another girl. It's an ego thing.
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:57 AM       
Yeah, I've seen that one. Get dumped and suddenly all the offers that you had previously happily declined dry up.

But I will eat someones hat if she is older than 16.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:59 AM       
Also you can say you are taking care of your retarded little sister. Just don't diss this girl. word gets around and it sounds like she's a talker.
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 12:03 PM       
I was getting visions of meeting her parents and having to explain to them that I understand she is a mental, but I wont try anything and am a responsible adult. The fuck, it's freaking me out.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Yeah, I've seen that one. Get dumped and suddenly all the offers that you had previously happily declined dry up.

But I will eat someones hat if she is older than 16.
IF SHE ISN'T OLDER THEN 16 YOU CAN EAT MY HAT.

AND SEND ME THEM DIIIGGIITTTSSSS.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 09:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
PROTIP

Women want you even more when they think they are stealing you from another girl. It's an ego thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
THERES YOUR EDGE BUDDY. JUST WALK UP TO A GIRL AND BE LIKE, "FUCK YOU! I DONT FUCKING NEED YOU" and they'll throw themselves all over you
normally i'd want to argue with these points, but you guys are right
doesn't mean you should though, any girl that's actually worth anything would probably see right through you and lose any potential interest forever. and boyfriend stealing is like the worst don't ever let that happen

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 10:26 AM       
Hahaha. Ladies are so dumb.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 10:44 AM       
But they got the boobies. They got the powah.
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 11:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
normally i'd want to argue with these points, but you guys are right
doesn't mean you should though, any girl that's actually worth anything would probably see right through you and lose any potential interest forever. and boyfriend stealing is like the worst don't ever let that happen
Honestly, I haven't, and I'm not about to start.

Sounds like you've been burned with some boyfriend stealing, but don't fret because, uh, I'm not about to steal anyone's boyfriend? Do you mean allowing someone to steal me from my girlfriend? I actually did kind of let that one happen, but only a little bit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 11:15 AM       
just the tip
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 12:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Honestly, I haven't, and I'm not about to start.

Sounds like you've been burned with some boyfriend stealing, but don't fret because, uh, I'm not about to steal anyone's boyfriend? Do you mean allowing someone to steal me from my girlfriend? I actually did kind of let that one happen, but only a little bit.
i was just reiterating what they said and adding on that it wasn't necessarily the smartest route. also, if that girl looks like she could be under 16, whether she is or not, you prob. shouldn't go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Hahaha. Ladies are so dumb.
no

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
But they got the boobies. They got the powah.
THEIR HOVERBOARDS WORK ON WATER.