Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
Choke

If you've read the book, you'll definitely be disappointed by the ending. They basically just cut out a huge part of it for reasons that I don't know.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 10:12 PM       
Is it worth reading?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
The Signal. Jaysus was it some stupid shit.

I don't know why, but every time I see AJ Bowen, I think he's Ryan Reynolds with a bushy beard.

There was only one really quality kill, but even that just turned out to be a dream sequence. Glad I only paid 50 cents to rent it for a week.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
choke is a horrible book. What the hell is with all of his characters going to support groups and acting like they are cool anarchist types? It's so fucking typical and annoying. i bet he writes his stories while wearing sun glasses.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
Spawn

It was ok, hasn't aged well
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 03:10 AM       
I love John Leguizamo but I'm not even sure if he liked this movie.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 09:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
choke is a horrible book. What the hell is with all of his characters going to support groups and acting like they are cool anarchist types? It's so fucking typical and annoying. i bet he writes his stories while wearing sun glasses.
I didn't see any parallels between the guy in Fight Club and Victor in choke, but that's just me. And for the record, I didn't even like Fight Club.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
Robocop
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Watched part of Rambo: First Blood: Part Two with my roommate who hasn't seen it. I made him watch the part where Rambo finally takes out the one soldier with a explosive tip arrow that has been dogging him up till that point in the movie.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 11:14 PM       
Maybe its just me then.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 11:22 PM       
Early screening of the Watchmen. Aces.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 03:50 AM       
I want to see the Watchmen.

Watched the beginning of Hook last night. Going to finish it tonight. I love me some Bob Hoskins.

A minor note, the kid from hook is the same "The Kid" from Dick Tracy and also the nerd kid from can't hardly wait......he might be in Congress right now.....for real.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 04:13 AM       
And let's not forget his memorable role in What About Bob
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 05:32 AM       
i saw taken and it almost gave me a heart attack and a seizure at the same time, good thing i stopped drinking caffeine a while back
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 09:51 AM       
why?
Fucking Finland
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 03:34 PM       
Robocop 2
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 04:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i saw taken and it almost gave me a heart attack and a seizure at the same time, good thing i stopped drinking caffeine a while back
Just saw this a few minutes ago. Definitely lived up to my expectations.
Reeks of awesomeness...
Cherry Nirvana is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:54 PM       
Pineapple Express - LOVED IT! Definitely going to buy it.
in training
electric ninja is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 05:11 AM       
I just watched Space balls with some mates, I was the only one who found it funny.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 07:18 AM       
Wet Hot American Summer, i love it.
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 02:59 PM       
Stauffenberg ('04)(TV) - The German historical war drama on a plot to kill Hitler which doesn't star the little gay spaceman Tom Cruise.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 10:01 PM       
the life aquatic and chasing amy

got both for my birthday and haven't seen them in years. i appreciate the life aquatic a lot more now; when i first saw it i don't think i really understood a lot of the contextual and dry humor (being like... 16?). but chasing amy is still wonderful
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 10:04 PM       
I went to go watch Life Aquatic two days ago and my copy is missing. Did you get my copy for your birthday?

Wet Hot American Summer is a great movie. I still like The Ten better though but only slightly.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
Watched the new Futurama movie last night. I liked it but need to watch it again. We were drinking and playing Monopoly. I won.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 01:20 AM       
I just watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua.