Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 01:47 PM        A plea to the "Veterens"/A fellating of Chojin
I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most popular person on these forums. Why? I don't know, but I know I have a lot of attacks to defend myself against. I like to think that I provide enough intelligence to carry on decent discussions, and also provide enough humor to entertain. And sadly, that's more than almost anyone else on these forums is offering anymore, which is why I am writing this.

There used to be a point when intelligence and entertainment were plentiful on these boards, to compliment the content found on the actual I-Mockery site. There used to be a little something called "effort" that was put into posts. But this "effort" has become nonexistent. This place really WAS better in the old days, it seems.

You see, there are a lot of folks who have been around for a long time, and therefore should know better. Maybe they're just tired, and maybe they think it's not worth the effort. But people who used to be pillars that supported these forums, have fallen apart.

When responding to someone whom a "Mocker" didn't like, they'd use this intelligence and humor and effort, forming posts that got their point across, yet still managing to be amusing. It's what separated you from those you were attacking, who typically provided nothing to these boards except idiocy and aggrivation. But now, the battle strategy has changed, to apparently replicating iciody and aggrivation. And that's the problem.

No longer are you holding yourselves up to the standards YOU set. You settle for acting JUST like those who are considered "problems." And for what purpose? Fight fire with fire? You should be putting the fire OUT, not fanning the flames. This new strategy isn't getting the point across, and it's not providing the entertainment value that used to be the reason to come here.

Acting like idiots only makes you LOOK like idiots. It's not effective for anything else but to destroy everything you've worked to create here. I can no longer tell what makes someone like Dole any better than someone like RedLeader, because their M.O.'s are nearly identical. Except I KNOW once, Dole used to be smart and provide content worth reading. I just wish I knew what happened to him, and all of you.

There are some exceptions. Jixby still provides a fair level of entertainment value, though he's changed his direction to something far more laid back and subtle. This is good for those of us smart enough to see what he's doing (even though it doesn't provide any value in the ways of insulting those who need insulting), but it's not the top quality content he used to provide long ago. I have fond memories of him and Miss Emma with skateboards in the toy store. I miss the days when I could come on and find a new Jixby adventure that would literally keep me happy for days.

Chojin, on the other hand, is the ideal of what you all should be doing. Unlike everyone else, he's actually improved his talents over time, rather than giving them up. Any time I see Chojin provide content, it's either incredibly entertaining, or horribly scathing, or both. His comments to Lotida in the HACKED! thread are pure gold, and the confessions of love that followed are evidence of this. Chojin is single-handedly carrying the weight of these boards with his material.

So, in closing, I ask that all of you start being more like Chojin. I'm sick and tired of having to deal with comments of idiocy from ALL fronts. If you want to hate me or others, do it in a way that you and I deserve. RedLeader, sports, ArrowX, etc can all come up to me and act like complete idiots, and when those of you who are known to do better than that ALSO come up to me and act like complete idiots, you're no better than those who are dislikes. And in turn, I'm better than you and you're half-assed attempt at pissing me off. You ARE pissing me off, but for all the wrong reasons. You're pissing me off because I pity what you've become. I'm aggrivated by your stupidity because you ARE stupid.

And now a pre-emptive

James
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 02:20 PM       
I seem to recall that the "old days" weren't that great for you, bubby ;o
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 02:27 PM       
Wow, James. Do you really think that? I'm kind of overwhelmed by how much I care. Seriously, my work and family oife began to suffer by the third paragraph. By the fifth I was swimming in a rich broth of shame. By paragraph seventeen I'd decided to really, really dedicate myself to restoring your faith in I-mockery. Then at paragraph twenty six I fell into depression and became concvinced that nothing I could ever do would effect you in any way. I didn't eat or sleep for the next fifty seven paragraphs, and then suddenly in the midst of paragraph 83 I decided to number the paragraphs instead of spelling the numbers. I stretched out of the fetal position, came out from under my desk, and as rays of jesusy light filtered through the clouds I decided that posting on the I-mockery bords was not about pleasing you, but really about the journey of posting itself. Then I has a heart attack and was clinically dead for five minutes and when I came to I realized I didn't actually care at all. So thanks.

Fucker.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 02:35 PM       
hey james i was just wondering if you liked me
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 03:23 PM       
It's just a forum, James.

If everyone acted in the same "ideal" way then this place would be boring.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 03:27 PM        Re: A plea to the "Veterens"/A fellating of Chojin
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 03:30 PM       
Max, thank you very much.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 03:34 PM       
Whatever the case may be, it's certainly going to be the opening paragraph in the description block of my patent for an "explode the internet in your face" button.

In my opinion, I'd rather read a Chojin or James post any day over an ArrowX postboner or a Sports exploded oral pusbubble.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 03:45 PM       
brevity is not a crime
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 03:51 PM       
Your welcome, James.

There's nothing wrong with wanting entertainment value from a board you frequent. Otherwise, why frequent it?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:31 PM       
It's not really laziness or whatever, it's the internet. Nay, it's the population in general. Anytime someone lays a big beautiful sarcastic shit on someone and begin to pull up their pants and have a chortle with their buddies someone cries 'Maddox'. I don't recall seeing it here much but everywhere else it's rampant. This I believe is the problem. Not Maddox himself, but the fanbase. People in this world are seperated into two groups. Probably not really, but right now for this little thing I'm doing they are. I've noticed that a lot of people, in fact, the majority of people around us are boring and lack wit and merely pick and choose whatever sort of joke or shtick they want from some kind of popular media and beat it to death. What? Ok. Anyway, what I'm trying to get a across is this: These people find something they like and just suck it dry. They rip it apart until it's dead and meaningless and move on to something else. What does this mean? It means that these people are killing humor at it's purest (and sometimes not so pure). Who wants to keep making jokes and putting effort into things when they know they're going to hear it 500 times from people they don't really care for the very next day? Nobody, unless you're an asshole. Now I'm sure everyone is saying "Someone better tell this Sacks guy to shut up, because this is a message board, not some sort of sketch comedy television broadcast!". Well as ridiculous as it seems it does happen here. A lot. Amiright? This used to be some little snippit you'd throw in like a fine after dinner mint and everyone would have a little laugh, but it caught on. It caught like hellfire. It stopped being like a condiment and turned into a crutch. People would just spout some trash and sure enough, just like 'snoogans' came 'Amiright'. Of course it was still funny at times, but a lot of the time it was just annoying. I don't blame any one person. I don't really blame anyone. In fact I understand wholeheartedly. Who wants to put their heart into something that will merely end up on a message board where a bunch of jackasses they've never met in their life will pay them back with 'lols' or little cackling smiley faces? Who would sacrifice precious time to create laughter when they could go the easy route? After all, it seems thats what most everyone else is doing. Is it truly laziness? Or perhaps fear? I believe fear has played a big part in the 'downfall' of these forums. No one clever or otherwise is going to want to risk posting something 10 or 12 'vets' are going to take a shit on. If one shits the rest shit, it's the way it goes, and hey, if everyone is going to agree with you why would you want to put effort into it the first place? Kind of like kicking a dead horse, isn't it? I understand what James is saying, and I think his intentions were pure. I also believe however that he could have gotten his point across without suggesting everyone be like one certain person. If everyone would just rip off their fucking Pampers and just post something, something they really and truly believe other people will enjoy without worrying what some dickass is going to say about it I'm pretty sure the quality of things around here will pick up. Though the start may be rocky one. If not, you know where to find me.

Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:34 PM       
you're not a fucking veteran, so why did you bother responding? See, it's just that kind of ignorance that James is talking about.....
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:41 PM       
Perhaps I should boil some water and cut some white sheets into thin strips.

Do they do that for abortions?

Wherever you go, there you are.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:42 PM       
James is probably the only forum veteran I know of who still gets treated like a noob...

...and deserves it.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:43 PM       
FUCK OFF JAMES.

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:45 PM       
I have never been entertaining or even post in general that much. I used to love reading all the posts back in ezboard though and there was some great threads there but now I tend to not really care and just go right to the gaming or tv forum except when I'm bored at work (now).

This thread got me looking back at the I-Mock ezboard and realized that the gaming forum, for one, has improved. http://p222.ezboard.com/bimockery

I miss the initiation that I'd see new people have to endure. It was unheard of to sneak into the ranks without initiation. I was one lucky enough to sneak through the cracks of the gaming forum and got away with only a few lashings.

I don't miss everyone and his mom asking me for metal slug roms though.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:53 PM       
I remember when Jamesman made us LOL.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 05:04 PM        Re: A plea to the "Veterens"/A fellating of Chojin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
Quote:
wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah
I found this portion particularly insightful and enlightening.

Wherever you go, there you are.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 05:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by timrpgland

I don't miss everyone and his mom asking me for metal slug roms though.
Hey man! You offered!

But yeah, I snuck through the cracks via the gaming forum too. Then the whole staff thing helped me and IS be cooler than all of you

That was very funny. Well done.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 05:20 PM       
Not you, Zomboid. I'm talking about the ones who would just post there to request or weren't even a part of the boards or the ones who would email me a year after the stuff was posted. The thread brings back some painful tears.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 05:46 PM       
We need a Splatterhouse Forum on these boards too
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 05:48 PM       
Oh poor little James! With the puppy dog eyes! We wouldn't want him to DO HIS JOB! You're pissing the customer off!

I'm glad someone finally said it. Bravo James.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 05:59 PM        Re: A plea to the "Veterens"/A fellating of Chojin
Quote:
I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most popular person on these forums. Why? I don't know, but I know I have a lot of attacks to defend myself against. I like to think that I provide enough intelligence to carry on decent discussions, and also provide enough humor to entertain. And sadly, that's more than almost anyone else on these forums is offering anymore, which is why I am writing this.
James, reread this paragraph and see if you can't figure out why some people get the impression you are a tiresome faggot.

sincerely,
ziggy
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 06:39 PM       
James, it's all good man.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 07:54 PM       
I like James because he doesn't constantly try to force a joke or be a jackass, like most of the members do to give the illusion that they know what the word comedy means.