Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 11:37 PM        Hey guys, bet you didn't know there was a new Limp Bizkit album :)
I had no idea.

Here's their WEBSITE. HOLY SHIT THEY CAN AFFORD A WEBSITE!?:

Man you really don't want to click here.

Why does Wes Borland dress up like that? I know, probably for all the babes.

Limp Bizkit sure was cool!

WAS.

IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 11:43 PM       
It was highschool for me when they were popular. I was dating a girl who liked their music and had to deal with that shit in my car on a regular basis. I eventually instated the whole 30 minutes my music, 30 minutes her music rule due to her bad taste in music. I'm not gonna watch the video but from the preview, it looks like they aren't doing well if they're playing in drainage ditches.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 06:44 AM       

Oh yes brother. I remember this.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 11:19 AM       
i liked their george michael cover
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM       
I hope he doesn't try to 'rock the mic' too hard, he may break a hip.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
they were never cool, you suck just as bad as they do for ever thinking they were cool regardless how young and retarded you were when you thought they were cool.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
My inner 13 year old approves of this.

I just feel like if you listen to Linkin Park or Hollywood Undead (yuck, yuck) then don't diss on LB. They are essentially the same genre (s*itcore) but took it to its highest level over a decade ago.

The song is a throw back to '98 nu-metal. It is crap, but in some strange way I respect the fact that they have reverted back to their original style. Kind of like Death Magnet with Metallica.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 04:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Kind of like Death Magnet with Metallica.

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
lulz im sorry im not at scene as you bro but death magnet was the best metallica album to come out in like 18 years but maybe one day i can rock climb and shi* like you too so i can have a better taste in music and such but i remember when dumb and dumber came out man that was funny a/s/l
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
mattjack you need to work on a mad stache, bro
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:46 AM       
Okay, if anyone here likes Linkin Park they need to post a picture of themselves wearing a tinfoil hat, and I don't even know what hollywood undead is
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 05:00 AM       
I did it all for the nookie

Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 08:03 AM       
Quote:
lulz im sorry im not at scene as you bro but death magnet was the best metallica album to come out in like 18 years but maybe one day i can rock climb and shi* like you too so i can have a better taste in music and such but i remember when dumb and dumber came out man that was funny a/s/l
Death MagnetIC was so shitty you don't even know what the hell it's really called. It was a joke and a very sad attempt at trying to squeeze one last corn riddled turd onto whatever naive fan was anticipating their "Big Comeback". Fuck anything after Cliff Burton died.

I will say that Death Magnetic was better than Load, but that's like saying "The anal rape felt alot better than the urethra rape".
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 10:57 AM       
Yeah, passing off a shitty joke as "one last attempt" and then following it with another kinda negates your out.

I'm wit cha, MJ. Death Magnetic had some good shit and was about a thousand times better than anything they'd had for a while prior.

That was very funny. Well done.
Role Assigner
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 11:59 AM       
lulz i didn't get the name of the album right, shows how much a of a metallica fan I am. still doesnt negate my opinion.

It was better than load, reload, the black album, and that st anger mess.

Cliff Burton was a god I know I know but he was defeated by the mini-boss, Tour Bus, so who gives a fuck about him.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 12:18 PM       
Off topic, but I just noticed that MattJack looks like that one creepo cop from The Killing.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
lulz i didn't get the name of the album right, shows how much a of a metallica fan I am. still doesnt negate my opinion.
lulz it does.

Load, Reload, St. Anger, The Black Album, Death Magnetic, The Some Kind Of Monster Movie, every tour done in the last 20 years, every cop out shitty endorsement and every interview is just outright difficult to watch because Dave Mustaine and Cliff Burton were the only thing that made Metallica worth a shit.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 01:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Can't argue with her about this one, she has hot rocker chick cred
No matter how many gallons of sperm currently flow through your veins and coat your brain, sucking off a different band member every night doesn't improve your opinion on anything, especially on a subject where women usually make a mockery of it.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 01:53 PM       
Tactical error
Role Assigner
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:15 PM       
Lulz I didnt realize that I was arguing with a kid named Thrash who thinks Dave Mustaine and Cliff Burton were what made Metallica great. Dave Mustaine? Lulllllz I wish a bus would fall on him too while he shreds a pentatonic minor scale.

80s metal is so laughably bad. You must still live with your parents huh

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND DAD OBEY YER MASTER
Role Assigner
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor View Post
Off topic, but I just noticed that MattJack looks like that one creepo cop from The Killing.

He sounds handsome :{
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Lulz I didnt realize that I was arguing with a kid named Thrash who thinks Dave Mustaine and Cliff Burton were what made Metallica great. Dave Mustaine? Lulllllz I wish a bus would fall on him too while he shreds a pentatonic minor scale.
Dave Mustaine wrote the majority of the music on the first three albums.

He also got into a car accident, destroyed is left arm and was told he'd never play guitar again and now Megadeth's new stuff sounds better than Justice imho. Also, while recording Endgame, Megadeth's bathroom breaks sounded better than DEATH FAGNET.

Also I find it just completely stupid that you're throwing this entire argument away by saying "lol 80's metal sucks" when you not only think Death Magnetic is good but you compare it to older metallica.

lulz

Last edited by ThrashO : Jul 30th, 2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: gayness
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 03:12 PM       
your second attempt using the "slut card" is as weak as the "grammar nazi" move. what is this? 8th grade homeroom?
the mustaine/metallica argument is lame, old, and done. just like metallica and mustaine.