Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:13 AM       
Chojin I saw this comic And I instantly thought of you
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:07 PM       
can i talk about i=mockery here??? can i mention that i hate whenever i see the name of keith apocethary or whatever??????? because i do.fuck that guy
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:09 PM       
also that straight-edge dude in the comic is having sex and smoking cigarettes
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:44 PM       
Keith's apothecary
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:10 PM       
KNOW HOW TO EAT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2012, 07:22 PM       

Fat pride.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:00 PM       
http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:48 PM       
Somehow I'm a little shocked by that.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 10:13 PM       
I was in line at Walmart behind three people who would be classified as way morbidly obese. I don't want to be an asshole about it, but they weren't exactly confounding stereotypes. The first person had two carts that were literally spilling over with bags of chips, boxes of snack cakes and cartons of soda. She didn't even bother to lift the soda out of the cart so the cashier could scan it- cashier had to come around with the gun and sift through the cart scanning things the customer couldn't be bothered to put on the belt.

The second person had a kid who was grabbing random candy bars off the displays, opening them, and eating them. I had plenty of time to watch, because Walmart only had two fucking registers open and the other option wasn't any better. The kid ate three candy bars and the mom just said, "Keep the wrapper so we can tell her what you ate."

The third was on a motorized cart, which she randomly backed into me because she was on a cellphone and not paying a damn bit of attention. She kept blabbing on the cell and didn't even acknowledge the cashier or bother to put anything on the belt, which was within easy reach. The cashier had to lean over to pick up the 20 or so premade sub sandwiches out of the basket.

So yeah, there are a lot of assumptions based on weight but these people weren't the greatest ambassadors. Of course, it was Walmart.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2012, 10:24 PM       
You may already be there.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:04 PM       
It's like there's one collective Walmart and every store in the country has a front door that teleports you there. I've been to a Walmart in one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the state, probably the country, and the same horrible, horrible stereotypical people you'd see in any other Walmart are shopping there. Unsettling.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by naafa
We Come in All Sizes
No we don't. We come in roughly similar sizes, and then some people add a shitload more onto that that they shouldn't.

Fat people don't phase me unless they're being wankers, like the ones Kitsa always meets.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:45 PM       
I remember seeing a dad kick his kid's ass in the middle of the school supply aisle once and that was a pretty classy Walmart experience.

I was sort of on the fringe of the situation but this dad was being an idiot with his middle-school aged kid, kept shoving him with a binder that had a horse on it and saying he should get that because he was a horse's ass. I didn't even know parents called their kids horse's asses, or that anyone even used that term anymore, but this guy did. The kid eventually asked his dad to be quiet and that's when the guy picked the kid up by his shirt and slammed his head into the metal display racks.

I'm not really clear on what happened after that because there were a lot of people on it but I'm really hoping the guy got his ass stomped.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:50 PM       
Oh man. I wish we had Walmart here. We have a similar thing, called Big W, which is basically Walmart, but something tells me that it takes a certain je ne sais quoi to attract the mentals that I really want to see.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:56 PM       
For that crowd it's more a je ne sais pas thing.

I think it's just a gleaming beacon that draws a certain type there like moths to a flame. Sort of like all-you-can-eat buffets, which I also loathe.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:17 AM       
A friend of mine put a nice image in my head about all you can eat buffets (while eating at one, of course). He told me about this huge ass black lady he saw in front of him getting some mashed potatoes. The lady reached over the gravy, and scooped up some of 'dem taters. Well the lady was sweating pretty bad, and he said he swore that he saw a couple of drops of sweat slide down her arm and into the gravy.

Tasty.

Bastard ruined my meal too. Fucker.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:28 AM       
I'm sure that happens, and worse.

I went to one buffet that had one of those self-serve ice cream machines. A man was holding his kid on his hip and talking to someone. The kid had her finger up her nose. Then she reached out and put the same finger up the nozzle of the machine, then stuck it in her mouth, then back into her nose...and the process repeated a couple of times.

I already wasn't in love with the place because of random rubberbands in my noodles but that really tipped it in.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
It's like there's one collective Walmart and every store in the country has a front door that teleports you there. I've been to a Walmart in one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the state, probably the country, and the same horrible, horrible stereotypical people you'd see in any other Walmart are shopping there. Unsettling.
was it a sunday?

cuz poor families love to get dressed up in their sunday best and goto the nice walmart
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:31 AM       
Never eat at buffets for those exact reasons. Never.

I have never seen any of these kinds of people in Walmart. Probably because the few times I have had to shop at a walmart, I kept my head down and got out as fast as I could.

Also... Rich upscale people dont like to clean their shit, there are always lesser types around to do that. Wherever you find "classy" people, you find scum too.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 3rd, 2012, 11:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I went to one buffet that had one of those self-serve ice cream machines. A man was holding his kid on his hip and talking to someone. The kid had her finger up her nose. Then she reached out and put the same finger up the nozzle of the machine, then stuck it in her mouth, then back into her nose...and the process repeated a couple of times.
Time for lunch ....
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:10 PM       
most of the wealthy people i knew acted like they were poorer than poor people. This one lady bought steaks from the dollar store.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:31 PM       
I've got a friend who's been poor all his life and now as an engineer he's suddenly making more money than he knows what to do with, but he still eats Ramen for lunch and sleeps on a twin-bed mattress on the floor and buys clothes at Target

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
most of the wealthy people i knew acted like they were poorer than poor people. This one lady bought steaks from the dollar store.
But philly steakums and cheese are delicious. Slather some A1 and you're good to go.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:57 PM       
oh my god i forgot steakums existed.

i grew up eating awful food.

so glad i'll never eat hamburger helper again.
BANNED

Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:07 PM       
haha wow i hate hamburger helper and i really hate tuna helper and part of why i hate tuna helper is because people think that it is acceptable