Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:41 PM       
yeah dark purple's much better than dark red
Forum Virgin
MacLeon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
yeah dark purple's much better than dark red
Is this a sarcasm, or genuine? Hell, I suppose in either case the question is irrelevant.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 08:02 PM       
yeah it was sarcasm. use regular colored text, idiot, everyone who reads your shit has to squint and it automatically makes them hate you
Forum Virgin
MacLeon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 08:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
yeah it was sarcasm. use regular colored text, idiot, everyone who reads your shit has to squint and it automatically makes them hate you
You see, the fact that the administrator allowed for different color texts on this site, means it's my prerogative to use it. Change your shitty avatar, and maybe I will consider changing my text color.
OH GOD
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 08:16 PM       
you know what else the administrators allowed on this site?

an ignoooore feeeatuuuuure
OH GOD
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 08:18 PM       
so i'd get used to people not responding to your posts anymore if i were you
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 08:20 AM       
Okay, Macleon, it's very simple. You post here, so I assume you want people to read what you write. But at the moment, I actually have to highlight everything you write to be able to read it, and very soon, I'm not gonna bother with that anymore, and I doubt other people will either, making your posts completely superflous. We told you nicely, but you didn't listen, and within a few days of posting, you've made yourself unanimously scorned by pretty much everyone here.
The way I see it, there are only 2 reasons to join a forum: To make friends and discuss with others, or because that person has a masochistic bent and enjoys verbal abuse. So far your reason seems to be the latter. Either stop being a jackass, and some people here might actually give you another chance, or fuck off, okay? Because if you don't do one, you WILL do the other, either voluntarily or forced. Let's see if you can get that through your thick, font-formatted skull.
He speaks truth!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:09 PM       
If he changes his font color now, then he's a pussy.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:22 PM       
Macleon kinda reminds me of this poster called Legion, from a few years back http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...ole#post301089

Helm, where are you?

Last edited by Girl Drink Drunk : Mar 2nd, 2008 at 03:09 PM.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM       
Wow, Legion was an even bigger douchebag than this punk here. Well, at least he used colors you could still clearly read on a dark background. Oh well, he's sure to get bored eventually anyway. Little bitches like these usually do.
He speaks truth!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 03:50 PM       
Yeah, I see it. It's not just the use of colors and fonts for no apparent reason, it's also the abuse of the dictionary to cover up the fact that he is void of thought. Let me just add that Legion pussed out and used the normal font and color and then never backed himself up against Helm.

I know McMurphy will do the same. And changeing onto another character is pussing out you pussy puss McPuss.

Puss
OH GOD
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 08:35 PM       
legion was an alt of mad max, btw
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 09:50 AM       
only complete faggots use purple as a font color....might as well post a pic of him getting railed in the ass in a truck stop bathroom.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
Fags... or royalty, you disrespectful asshole.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 12:32 AM       
Also - Read the rules, idjit.

http://i-mockery.com/forum/faq.php?f...aq_rules_guide
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 11:37 AM       
Macleon, I don't know if anyone has told you this yet, but I can't read a word of what you've written because of the font color. It just doesn't read against black, so whatever stylistic reason you chose it for, since a message board is primarily a form of written communication, it just isn't worth it. It's as if we were having a conversation, and you were so quiet I couldn't hear anything you said.

Hope this helps, and good luck,

-Max
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 01:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Fags... or royalty, you disrespectful asshole.
Look, you worthless, assl.....

Hey, did you know Christopher Hyatt died?