Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 08:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I thought this was the The Wheat Bread Thread when I first saw it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 08:07 PM       
women who "lose" fake pregnancies are an affront to those with actual fertility problems.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
As far as I know through my "sources" is that she "lost" it.
She should check the dryer. I'm always losing socks and shit in there.
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 09:26 PM       
At first when he told me that she lost the baby i was like, "WTF HOW DO YOU LOSE A BABY" but then i realized it could be like a nice way of saying she MISCARRIED but now i realize she did just lose it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 02:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
You could teach sex ed to the kids as Sam sticks it to you. Think of the good you could do for the community. For the kids.
WHAT A GOOD IDEA.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 06:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
At first when he told me that she lost the baby i was like, "WTF HOW DO YOU LOSE A BABY" but then i realized it could be like a nice way of saying she MISCARRIED but now i realize she did just lose it
C'mon you remember this chick Khal, she most certainly could have lost a baby in the way you first thought
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 02:51 AM       
I have a kid. And one on the way, officially now. Meaning some doc told us, not just a cheapo pregnancy test from Wal-Mart. Just when I got used to sleeping at night again...
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 10:02 AM       
At least you can have one raise the other Skulhed. I think it works like that right?

also: Congratulations Skully
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 11:35 AM       
You never know Skully. Have you seen the advances in kids these days? My new one sleeps all through the night. She goes to sleep around 9:45pm and is out at least till 7:30am. Man this modern age we live in is awesome.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
mine also sleeps, from around 10p to 6a. You can make it stretch longer if you get Sesame Street going on the on-demand channel, she'll watch that quietly for another hour.

Make sure you have Preschool on Demand before the kid is born.
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 11:52 PM       
My mom got us the "Your baby can read". I dont know if it really works yet, but she sure is glued to the screen when its on.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 04:09 AM       
well, it's worth a try.

My kid's been hooked on Sesame Street since she was born. I figure we could do worse.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 10:31 AM       
They need to have a Sesame Street Fighter up and running in a few years.

I was thinking about this last night, I almost want my child to call me pops. Are there any guidelines on this?
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 10:45 AM       
Just refer to yourself as that and thats what she will know you as.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 10:46 AM       
Really? Pops?

Maybe the kid'll call mom "Sugar" and then the family could be "Unhealthy Breakfast Cereal from General Mills".

Seriously, I think you have about 2 years before you have to make a decision here. And, strictly speaking, the decision won't really be yours to make.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 01:23 PM       
The old lady who lives across the street from my parents is continually pissed that my mother is not referred to as "grandma". She says that "grandma" is the only real way to refer to a grandmother. Yeah, okay.

Then again, she also told me that if it were possible, she would have traded me her own son for my daughter. I was a bit horrified by that thought.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 01:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The old lady who lives across the street from my parents is continually pissed that my mother is not referred to as "grandma".
How awful that you didn't take "old lady's" feelings into account.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 01:55 PM       
You should ask for her advice on child nutrition, socialization and education, just to "smooth things over" - I'm sure she has many fine suggestions.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 02:50 PM       
old lady has many opinions, all of which she's happy to share.

We're never supposed to allow the child to stand because she could get bowlegs.
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:05 PM       
Speaking of old ladies with opinions... When my wife was pregnant her grandmother said not to eat chocolate. Why? Who the fuck knows. She couldnt even tell us why. Just that its bad for the baby. We really didnt think much of it and my wife did have some chocolate while pregnant. Not a lot but some. Anyway a few months after the baby was born the same woman suggested we dip the babies pacifier in brandy to help with teething. What? Really? Brandy is ok but god forbid she eat some chocolate?!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:17 PM       
^^^ What a wealth of good advice.

And it's well-documented that children that stand also have a tendency to fall down.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:25 PM       
I know that my great-grandmother put whisky in a bottle every once in a while to get my grandmother to sleep...I have a feeling that was just done back then.

Yesterday I was swimming with my kid and she accidentally dunked herself. I fished her to the surface immediately, but she was so mad she yelled BYE BYE at the water and didn't want anything to do with the pool for the rest of the day.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 07:12 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 07:13 PM       
Wrong thread you cockadoodle...this is the wheat bread thread.