Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:20 PM       
Shit, the chick from the Weird Science tv show and the professor from Sliders are in this blockbuster.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:21 PM       
Ooooooh, "intestinal parasites"
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
hahhaha i wanna bang the nerdy chick so we can talk about intestinal parasites.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
Only bitches look for firewood.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:23 PM       
hahaahah people are fucking now
frappez le cochon rouge
Oh shit, someone just got it on for like five seconds.
Beloved Cunt
i bet the sabretooth leaps through the window and kills the hot blonde.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:24 PM       
Get that coffee, man. Leave the girl for me.
frappez le cochon rouge
She gonna die.
Beloved Cunt
why the fuck is she walking pantless outside?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:25 PM       
Here kitty kitty kitty
Beloved Cunt
hahahhaa the cartoon sabretooth snatched that bitch
frappez le cochon rouge
OH SHIT
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:26 PM       
oh man this movie is hilarious...tadao it's too bad you have to watch Aztek Rex instead of this beauty
frappez le cochon rouge
I like how they did a close-up on the Jaguar.

HELLS BELLS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
OMG Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:27 PM       
I bet the guy is an ex-lover or some shit.

A BIG CAT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:27 PM       
I'll just save this page and read it while I'm watching.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:29 PM       
aw shit, a buddy of mine just called reminding me to take him to the airport at 530am. There's goes my night.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'll just save this page and read it while I'm watching.
Sabretooth does not deserve spoiler tags. You'll understand once you watch this horrendously shitty movie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:30 PM       
Ah yeah, friends = Airports and Movers.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:31 PM       
Thing is he asked me last week and I said i'd think about it, because sacrificing my saturday night to wake up at 5am is pretty shitty. At this point though i'm probably his only option.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:32 PM       
JONES
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:34 PM       
the blonde in the blue has quite the bust
Beloved Cunt
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:37 PM       
All right folks, i'm off to dreamland.