Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:31 PM       
Its really easy

The key thing is if the water is shallow enough at one point you find it and force air out of your body then use your toes to kick up when you hit bottom. If its so deep theres no point where you can you have to do basically the opposite and its much harder but still nothing I should have brought up fuck you chojin I am having a quarterlife crisis ok
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
how do you live for 12 hours tied up in deep water.
You wear these:
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:32 PM       
You grow gills, like Kevin Costner

Duh!
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:34 PM       
Just change my title to 12 Hour Survivor now pls.

This reminds me of something that would happen to Captain Robo.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 10:51 PM       
that doesn't make any sense to me at all.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 11:03 PM       
Try making all the air from your chest exit your mouth while in a pool. You will be able to walk on the bottom since what keeps you afloat is the lightness of the air in you. When you hit bottom it only takes the force of your toes kicking a little to basically rocket you up to the surface where you can take a good breath because of the force of your head exiting the water. Besides that fact the main benifit is the lack of actual energy you are spedning. Staying afloat while tied up would be very strenuous and would tire you out quickly. Doing it this way is actually relaxing and fun.

But seriously I should not have said it and it was an internet noob thing to say. Its not special, I am not special for knowing it, and it is a generally obnoxious thing to talk about. Much like "I am skilled in the art of melee combat" it is something which any sentient creature worthy of taking his fair share of oxygen should cringe upon hearing.
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 07:35 PM       
the trident challenge isnt meant to be hard its just the physical standards. Im just saying that its somthing you need to really want regaurdless of how good of shape you are in or how much knowledge your dad has given you about the training. If you dont want it more then anything else at one point you will just say fuck it and give up.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 03:53 PM       
I've been going through the various branches of the military these past two years.

First, I almost got suckered in by an Army Recruiter because I did great on their test which means i'm SPECIAL

Then I was big on the air force, wanted to fly jets... 1) they're all nerds 2) they're sloppy 3) if you hate it, tough, you got ten more years ahead of you

Next was the marines, still an option

My first priority now is LAWL a Navy SEAL. The trident challenge sounds easy, hell week might suck cause of the sleep, but I figure I'll give it a shot. I like swimming and diving, I like demolitions and shooting stuff, and I like being challenged

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 04:36 PM       
Graduate first, then you have the opportunity to go into officer training school. If you want to be the best you can be join the foreign legion. You will see combat and you just might die while training.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 05:34 PM       
There's a reason everyone is a naysayer when people spout, "I'm gonna' be a SEAL!" It's because most people can't muster the psychological fortitude to complete the training. I spent a lot of time working with SEALs, SWIFT boat crew, EOD and UDT.
I even completed level-C SEREs, and that was the most painful time of my life.

I dare you to join just to become a SEAL. And then when it doesn't happen, I'll LMAO because you're stuck on a ship scraping paint and ironing the Old Man's uniform. Just like 99.9% of the other guys who wanted to be a SEAL.

A preemptive "HAHA" just for panache.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 07:16 PM       
but is it hard to join the S.T.A.R.S.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 08:55 AM       
not to mention RTSS
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 01:47 PM       
Why don't you train with a SEAL, doing SEAL-like training, before you join the Navy. That way you won’t have to worry about not becoming a SEAL when and if you join. SEAL
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 02:11 PM       
make sure to listen to a bunch of SEAL too
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 03:15 PM       
If you want to be a SEAL, you should watch Down Periscope for reference.
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Old Sep 25th, 2006, 04:31 PM       
Just play SOCOM.