Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 05:53 PM        League of Legends
League of Legends has been the only game I've been playing for the past two or three months I'd say.

It's a free game that is basically a better version of Defense of the Ancients(DotA). There are 57 Champions(playable characters) and you choose one to play on a team of 3v3 or 5v5. The classes vary, but are pretty straight forward: Mage, DPS, Tank, Tank Buster, Stealth, Hybrid, etc.

You can't choose all 57 Champions from the get go, unless you spendz $$$, but they rotate out 10 free Champs every week. As you play you gain IP points, and with these points you can "buy" Champions or Runes(upgrades).

If you've played DotA then you'll instantly understand this game. I, for one, enjoy it much more than DotA.

Here is their Learning Center for those that may be interested. They have a download link somewhere on the main site, shouldn't be hard to find. My buddies and I play a lot, and I see Dimnos online a bit too. Give this sht a try.

I'm in a Psychology class right now and I'm bored to tears, but I have to pay enough attention to the teacher to where she won't fck with me.

PS: MattJack is my UN on that mugggg