Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 03:25 AM        And what are we giving trick or treaters?
I have no more boxes of Frankenberry to hand out and get weird looks from parents about. I have assembled little treat bags...half of them are Frankenstein's monsters and half are mummies. Each contains:

- A coupon for a free Big Boy kids' meal
- One or two "gummy body parts"
- A few foil wrapped halloween chocolates (mainly eyeballs and some big medallion things with dracula on them)
- A piece of bubble gum
- A spider or bat ring
- One or two of the Hershey's Candy Corn Kisses, but I nearly gagged from the smell of them.

I've handed out great stuff like full-size candy bars before, but I notice they jack the prices way up around halloween and I had to buy the trick or treat supply several times to replace disappearing stock.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 03:35 AM       
Probably a confused look.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 05:40 AM       
I'm never home for Halloween really, but before I head out for the night, a few kids always stop by to trick-or-treat. One of my favorite memories was a kid knocking on our door some years ago, and I didn't have any candy, so I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a box of spaghetti and gave it to him. His face lit up with so much excitement, he turned out and exclaimed, "Mommy! Look what I got!" as he held the spaghetti above his head with glee.

I guess what I'm saying here is: stock up on spaghetti.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 06:56 AM       
bite size candy bars most likely, the ones you get in 10lbs bags at costco. kids love em and are cheap
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 07:03 AM       
We're doing king-sized candy bars so that the neighborhood kids won't mess with our house.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
Bulk candy. Can you write off halloween for your taxes?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 10:36 AM       
I never get trick or treaters. Ever.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
Zero kids come to my apartment. Good on 'em. I wouldn't give anything to the Unparented anyway.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 01:44 AM       
shot of vodka
The Nun Eater is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 09:54 PM       
Definitely not candy with rat poison in it.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 10:11 PM       
I tried not to make a snap judgment here, but The Nun Eater reminds me of the tool I once saw hanging outside a Hot Topic that called out, "I eat babies, heh heh heh" as we walked past.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 10:23 PM       
We have a bunch of friends over and watch horror movies all night long. Each person brings a bag of candy so we have tons to give away to the kids. I also stock up over the season on some of the bigger candy like full-sized candy bars and some of the novelty stuff like stickers, pencils, light-sticks, and little toys to give away as well.

This year I got full-sized Ring Pops and Fun Dips. I saw the Ring Pops' cover and had to buy it.

And we also give away a prize for best costume. This year we have two; a Marshmallow Brain Burger for best costume under five years old, and an horribly awesome Transformer for five or over.

It's called Ejector and it transforms into a toaster!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 12:26 AM       
my mom buys halloween theme candy we dress up the house put on music of various great horror movies i get dressed i go to a bar and end up swearing "i won't get this drunk again" which is just liying to my self in other words mom gives out the candy

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 10:36 PM       
I'm going to get something that is cheap and not delicious enough for kids to take all of because I have to leave a bowl out. I don't want one kid taking all of it so it has to be mediocre but not suck totally. I was surprised last year how brazen they were about just taking handful after handful while my brother and I were sitting right next to it (we're also really tall and I was dressed in a pretty creepy costume. He was just smoking and drinking gin.). It seems like they get more greedy when they're in packs, but when it's just a kid and his buddy they're really modest and polite. Does anyone have any suggestions for candy that doesn't totally suck but isn't worth taking a whole bowl of?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
tootsie rolls and dum dums! everyone loves them but there's like 102938102938103 of em

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 10:57 PM       
I think you're trying to have your cake and eat it there Sacks.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 01:12 AM       
It's true, children are awful bastards.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 01:46 AM       
Get something good and scare the fuck out of the ones that take handfuls. Then scream after them "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING GREEDY PIGS"
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 08:00 AM       
I actually had a neighbor who used to do that. She would spend tons of money buying whole boxes of those giant fundraiser candy bars from kids, then she would leave her intercom on and leave them out on the front porch with a sign saying TAKE ONLY ONE. She'd watch and when a kid grabbed more than one she'd let out this bloodcurdling screech and scare them to death.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
I love that. Scare some morals into these heathen children.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:58 AM       
Thats pretty cool, in an almost parody-like kinda way ^.^;
Forum Virgin
shekk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 01:13 PM       
people who give out blow pops are always the most popular

facts are useless things -reagan
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Oct 18th, 2010, 02:58 PM       
Was I the only kid who liked those weird toffee caramel things that come in plain orange and black wrappers? The joke was that they were everywhere and they were awful but I would only get 2 or 3 and they were probably the most halloweeny of all the candy I got.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 04:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Was I the only kid who liked those weird toffee caramel things that come in plain orange and black wrappers? The joke was that they were everywhere and they were awful but I would only get 2 or 3 and they were probably the most halloweeny of all the candy I got.
Did they sometimes have like bats on them or a black cat, if so then yea they weren't shabby.