Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I heard you're supposed to eat, no matter how much, every three hours to keep the metabolism straight.
No and yes. You are suppose to eat every 3 hours for your metabolism/body, but portion control is pretty important as well as what it is you're eating. Eating right and enough times a day is key to weight loss/muscle growth.

Thus you can't just kill a 12 piece dark with a side of dirty rice every 3 hours obviously. You want to make sure that you are eating good things(with somewhat of a balance) in moderately sized portions. I'm not saying only eat tree leaves and dried cereal every 3 hours to watch your weight, just stay away from huge portions and complex sugars/high fructose corn syrup/fried foods/anything delicious.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 05:29 PM       
Well not too much, certainly.

What I meant was, you're supposed to eat something, be it a deluxe BLT or an orange.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 05:44 PM       
Yea...

I'd opt for the orange due to lack of fatty bacon, white bread, and mayo.
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 08:53 PM       
but it has tomato and last time I checked tomato was good for you
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 10:56 PM       
Couldn't I just drink a glass of milk every three hours instead
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 12:04 AM       
You could. Milk is extremely good for you. But i would opt for a good glass of orange juice. We dont eat nearly enough vegetables. Think about it, in north america, we eat more bread and meat per day then we do in fruits and vegetables. And the vegetables we do eat are usally cooked in a way that they lose all the nutrients (Boiling vegetables takes away most of the nutritional value).

I say that its not only what you eat, its how its cooked. French Fries can be healthy (Or as healthy as french fries can possibly be) if you cook them in a low fat oil and Cut the potatoes yourself into big slices (try about the size of your ring finger). Then they get cooked and retain most of the nutrients. Its about healthy eating.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 02:23 PM       
Or you could just go on anti-depressants/A.D.D. medication and end up not eating, like me ;o I've lost a few pounds this past week due to that.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 02:59 AM       
You're probably taking one of the stimulant one's. They increase your blood sugar, making you less hungry. Its good stuff.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 01:08 PM       
Actually, complex sugars are good for you... it's simple and refined sugars that are bad. See my post in the food forum under dieting crazyness for more information. COMPLEX SUGARS metabolize in a way that's very good for you because it takes longer and there's a lot more usable parts. I think all the parts are usable by the body, whereas with simple and refined sugars you only get a few parts sugar and some leftovers that can't be used.
Although I don't know if I agree with this, I've heard it's better to eat large healthy meals. Especially if you're largest/heaviest healthy meal is for lunch; the digestive process is supposed to work best at noon because of the biological clock deal (that's supposed to be our most active time of the day). A good example of a large healthy meal would be something with a lot of rice, vegetables and beans.
The only problem is that people in america act like fat is bad, when really fat is actually good and very important for protecting the body/keeping it healthy. The problem with it is when it gets extreme - but that's obvious. If you're healthy and a little bit fat it's actually GOOD for you to be a little fat.

American milk actually isn't that good for you anymore because it's pastuerized and all this shit. Milk raises fertility :O i just learned that!

Actually you don't lose the nutrients when you steam vegetables, the nutrients just go into the water. So if you can find a way to use the water you can still get lots of nutrients, or if you cook them in some type of sauce.
Potatoes have the best nutritional value of nearly any vegetable.

the best justification I can think of for eatting meals at lunch is by observing people who work "Graveyard shifts". It's called graveyard for a reason, and that's because it's supposed to be one of the worst hours to work health-wise. So, logically, the body is supposed to be doing certain things at certain times, and when it's not it causes health problems.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 01:44 PM       
FOOD FER THOUGHT
"Those who give milk are healthier than those who drink it."

If anyone recognizes what that's from, please refrain from mentioning it, as that the memory of that movie is a horrible, repulsive thing that I want to forget.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 03:27 PM       
Real milk actually is supposed to be useful for nurturing really sick malnurished people.