Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2005, 01:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
Can you change your country without reinstalling? I'm still not sure I want to due to the time difference being about eight hours, but teaming up with guys from this board sounds really cool. Especially if Chojin decides who stays and goes.
Yes, you go to options on the title screen and you can change your country there.

Quote:
One question, though, and a spoiler for you who haven't played it: After the first major quest, two years passed and everything went all different. Does anyone know if this will happen again? That would kind of suck, since the chapters will separate people. I kinda get the feeling the first bit was a bit of a kindergarden, though. Sort of a training grounds so you'll have to know the basics to enter the grown-up world.
The scarring is the only event like that. In the game, there are quests and missions. Quests are side items and missions advance the storyline. The scarring is your first mission and it takes you out of newbie town. Future missions will allow you access to new areas, but you can still play with your friends and stuff and go back to those early zones. Guild Halls are entirely seperate and can be gone to at any time.