Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 06:13 PM        Things You Know Are A Bad Idea but Do Anyway
...You read stupid shit people do that winds them up in hospital, mugged or dead and wondered what possessed them to do something so idiotic. But then you do stupid things too, only so far you've been lucky....you know it's dumb, but you do it anyway....

1. Riding a bicycle with knackered brakes in thick snow whilst listening to your Ipod.

2. Getting blind drunk in a foreign country with people you only just met.

3. Stalking rhinos in the dark whilst drunk in a truck almost out of petrol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
Sending a picture of my dick to Pub.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 07:19 PM       
Getting hammered last night and then telling a girl that I'll still run into every now and then to rot in the ninth circle of hell and hoping that maggots eat her tongue so she can't say stupid shit anymore

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
Going out with a "divorced" guy 25 years my senior when I was 20.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 07:58 PM       
Let two of my friends try to boost me over their heads, cheerleader stye, to try to lift me into a tree so that I could pick stuff from it.

Made a movie with my high school Japanese Club (it wound up several grades below Plan Nine from Outer Space, only with a much cheaper budget).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
I'm pretty sure everything I do is a bad idea.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
Being "Just friends" with good looking women.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
Posting on I-Mockery
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
Trying to walk across the support beams in the theatre with an ear infection.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
I'm pretty sure everything I do is a bad idea.
You should do me, baby

That was very funny. Well done.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
Getting a cut on the back of my ankle and forgetting to put a band-aide on it (that one ended well )

Letting my friends (try to) give me a makeover. Which included them trying to get me to buy jeans that didn't fit me and trying to convince me that yes, you can actually run places in platform and high heel shoes (I've turned my ankle enough times already, thank you very much).

Agreeing to go out on an outing with a school group, led by one of said friends in the example above (for whatever reason, this friend insisted on going on the outing at five o'clock, eating dinner at seven, seeing the movie at eight, and not getting us home until midnight, on a Sunday when we could have done the same things at noon).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
You should do me, baby
I don't think masochism suits you.
Ya my sideburns are epic
payne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 12:30 AM       
eating out a girl with a yeast infection
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 12:36 AM       
lets see
jumping around with glass bottles, gave me my scorpion like scar from the first mk movie
kicking nails bare, foot broke my left pinky toe
triying to fly on a bycicle, broke my elbow and got me into surgery
and triying to catch my brother falling from the celing that one broke my right hand now my index finger and wrist make cracking noises

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
Last night I drove myself to the urgent care with a 102.6 degree fever. I was literally stumbling around like I was drunk, but I was like fuck it I'm driving anyway gimme some antibiotics you assholes

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:06 AM       
i cut my own hair today
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:21 AM       
I always think I can cut my own hair, and sing. Not necessarily at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne View Post
Last night I drove myself to the urgent care with a 102.6 degree fever. I was literally stumbling around like I was drunk, but I was like fuck it I'm driving anyway gimme some antibiotics you assholes
I had a 106.2 degree fever all of Christmas week and I didn't do anything about it because I didn't know how dangerous a stupid fever can be. Apparently your brain cells start cooking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i cut my own hair today
HOW DID IT TURN OUT?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:24 AM       
terrible but at least i can do shit without being distracted by hair in my eyes
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:43 AM       
Try putting a bowl on your head as a guide next time. It worked on The Flintstones.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:51 AM       
My roomate and I make bombs in our basement. We light them off in the swamp behind my house. It's actually a lot of fun, you should try it.
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:55 AM       
Why do you live in a swamp?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:13 AM       
I don't. The house is on the high ground, the swamp is the 19 acres behind my house. Why do you still live with your mommy?
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:18 AM       
Burn. I was only asking because swamps are generally unpleasant places. I can't imagine why you would want to live in or near one.

What do you use to make the bombs? My friend and I would use draino and aluminum foil to make "bombs" when we were kids. We set them off every weekend until one douche bag of a neighbor called the cops. Fun times.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
Probably shouldn't have shown up at work with a bottle of wine in me today

It worked out, though, since I wasn't scheduled to do anything.
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:50 PM       
Do you work in heavy machinery?