Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:46 AM       
I rarely was socks, myself. I think I have a neverending supply of them, though.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:05 AM       
i had to start throwing socks away because they were starting to take over all my drawers ;(
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:59 PM       
Tadao needs to get over his anti-big glasses fixation. I appreciate they look goggly on the likes of Posh Beckham with her elven features and anorexic cheek bones. But small glasses look ridiculous on those with more chunkier jawlines, makes a person look all pin-eyed.
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:01 PM       
Aviators are the only sunglasses worth wearing.

[/quote]
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
lol i have a picture kind of like that

You have awesome legs.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
thanks ;D
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
kahl mystifies me almost as much as guitar woman, but I'm prepared to roll with it
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
Pictures like that make me glad I don't look in this thread very often

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
man being compared with guitar woman makes me want to shoot myself.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
At least you don't look like Spock's antisocial nephew, right?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:13 PM       
No, remember - now he has long hair and looks like a really ugly girl?

BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
At least you don't look like Spock's antisocial nephew, right?
that's exactly what i was imagining being compared to ;/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
GW has long hair? Jesus, it'd be like Easter Island peeking out from under a load of kelp
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
An I'm pretty sure Kitsa hasn't actually seen the reject's face yet, so I'm sure she didn't mean it
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
whatever ill store it deep inside and lash out about it later anyway.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
Well, where is it then?
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
You think we'd actually try to dig his face up? That's like trying to overcome memory blocks and remember what I look like, nobody wants that
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
WE DO!
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
he really does look a lot like a young leonard nimoy ;/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
I think the last GW pic I saw was from about a year ago. PONY UP THE GOODS ASSHOLES I HEAR SHE'S LEGAL NOW

Edit: oh, thanks fathom... kinda

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
No problem, gorgeous.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
THIS IS WHAT GUITAR WOMAN USED TO LOOK LIKE:

The Wolf
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
Fuck. I forgot how big that schnozz is.

teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:45 PM       
I thought that was guitar woman's sister.