Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:12 PM       
haven't i read that post somewhere before?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:17 PM       
I'm playing through Symphony of the Night as Richter. I don't know why, but I just felt like playing it yesterday.

That was very funny. Well done.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
I've been blazing though the DoD achievements recently. Today I got Jack of All Trades (get a grenade, rifle, SMG, sniper rifle, MG kill in a single life without dying) which was really the hardest of the lot so now with a bit of luck I can 100% the game.
Good job with that one! I've pretty much resigned myself to thinking I'll never get that one unless I get a REALLY lucky break in a game of GunGame.

Last edited by DuFresne : Feb 7th, 2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: taipeaux
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I'm playing through Symphony of the Night as Richter. I don't know why, but I just felt like playing it yesterday.
For PS1 or PSP? I have it for Ps1 but I heard they added Maria as a playable character in the PSP version.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
For PS1 or PSP? I have it for Ps1 but I heard they added Maria as a playable character in the PSP version.

It's true, but it's all hype because Maria sucks. At least, for the first part of the castle, which is all I have patience to play with her dying ass.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
Speaking of SOTN, does the XBLA version have Maria?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
Looked into it a bit more. XBLA doesn't have Maria, she sounds kinda lame actually. What with her attack owl and all.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Chances are, it's for the Xbox Live Arcade.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
yep is on xbox live
http://live.xbox.com/es-ES/profile/p...merTag=Z0MB0ID

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Chances are, it's for the Xbox Live Arcade.
Yeah, fathom's right; I'm playing it on the XBLA. When I first played through this game on my xbox like two years ago, I hadn't gamed like that for quite a while. I fucking loved it and abstained from going out and getting drunk with my friends a couple nights just to sit there playing it.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
I rocked that shit for a while. Then I stopped because I couldn't get past a part. Then I came back a year later and tore ass through it. Well worth the $10.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
I finally got the 200.6% completion rating a few months ago.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
You guys all wussies. I went through that game like it was nothing.

Then again I had the original one for the PS1 so.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
i did it in less thanb 3 days aria of sorrow was harder

The Wolf
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
I don't think either game was particularly difficult. Getting 200.6% would definitely take some work though. Aria of sorrow was really fun too.

SKATASTIC
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 12:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
You guys all wussies. I went through that game like it was nothing.

Then again I had the original one for the PS1 so.

Me too. Except one of my friends changed the backing of the jewel case so in the front it's Symphony of the Night. In the back it's jamiroquai case.

I've had .05 completion rating for the last ten years. I just couldn't figure out how to open the hidden wall in the reverse castle where you do enter in a cave as the Wolf, exit as the Bat. I did the trick in the regular castle by chance.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 09:42 AM       
Anybody here ever beat Galamoth as Richter? That should be a fucking achievement on this game.
taco loving zombie
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 09:46 AM       
is galamoth the huge two screen one? cause i did

SKATASTIC
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 12:38 PM       
No, I've tried a few times and then was just like fuck this. You have to use the uppercut and buzzsaw move like a champ.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 03:36 AM       
Nah, I just rushed through the castle as Richter. If it had offered a storyline for him, I may have considered bothering to go throughout the whole castle.

Also, is it just me of is SotN the last decent Castlevania game Konami has made. Maybe they should put Alucard in more games.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 03:41 AM       
Aria of Sorrow is a good'un.
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 04:02 AM       
Soma is one of the most likeable protagonists is the entire franchise, I think. His inital naivety makes him very attractive.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 04:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Also, is it just me of is SotN the last decent Castlevania game Konami has made. Maybe they should put Alucard in more games.
It's just you. The two "sorrow" games are great, and Order of Ecclesia was awesome, too. The PS2 games were ok, as were the other metroidvania games. Castlevania Chronicles was a fun remake of the original. The Dracula X Chronicles was pretty good too, despite being on a shitty platform. And Judgement... the less said the better.

And you can unlock Alucard in Dawn of Sorrow.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 11:14 AM       
Circle of the Moon, bitchnigga.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 11:16 AM       
COTM really is the best handheld Metroidvania.