Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:09 PM        Feminine products for men
What's with all these companies coming out with normally feminine shit for men? Like the other day I saw panty hose for men. And they came with a matching garter belt thats all lacy and has like a boyshort shape. And its not like its for crossdressers or trannies or something. Its for normal straight men that want to look all buff and wear panty hose under their suits and jock straps. Seriously the person they had modeling it looked like a weightlifter/arnold shaped person wearing what looked like lingerie.
now they are making makeup for men ;\

the pantyhose things are traumatizing ;(
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
I don't know what they're called but I have a Man Poof for the shower.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
thats not quite the same thing ;\
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
Is it defeating the purpose for you?
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
no, i just think its looks ugly on men.

i dont really wear panty hose ;\

although i am hoping for this set of lingerie for valtines day that has a garter belt
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
I can't fathom something like that.
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
Next they'll start releasing SKIRTS FOR MEN. Skirts are great when you're a guy. It's so easy/fun to pee when wearing a skirt if you're a guy.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
I think they have those already....in Scotland.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
I don't know what the hell to make of you sometimes, kahljorn.
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
Also not the same thing ;\ I don't think that men walk around wearing kilts all the time in scotland like its standard dress. Anyway, when they start having kilts with slits up the sides to reveal the legs and form fitted to reveal the figure, then maybe it will be relevant ;/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
I've never even considered the joy of peeing with a skirt on!
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 06:53 PM       

The Utilikilt is here! A Kilt with Cargo pockets!
Escape will make me god.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
It's only a kilt if you go commando.
Wearing underwear with it makes it a skirt!
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 07:59 PM       
i love peeing standing up when I'm dressed as a girl ;\

anyway fuck all this kilt talk it has nothing to do with pantyhose or feminine products. I mean shit in some countries men wear dress like things but I don't see that meaning american men should be frolicking around in sun dresses. Plus kilts somehow look masculine anyway ;\ It's not quite the same as say A MINISKIRT
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 08:33 PM       
Do they shave their legs too though is the question?
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
From what i understand its supposed to be for straight normal men who just want to wear garter belts with stockings and shit ;\ So I would assume you're not supposed to shave your legs but that would be kind of gross AND THUS PART OF MY POINT.

the pictures we saw of models wearing it looked like they were shaved though ;\
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 03:15 AM       
hahahahaha here we go this is what i was looking for!

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-garter-belts-for-men/

LOOK AT THAT FOOL ON THE RIGHT
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 08:24 AM       
Perhaps these are designed to help farmers survive the cold Russian winter. Kind of like a fashionable version of long-johns.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 08:38 AM       
I have long johns AND a kilt, and my legs look fucking fantastic in both of them.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 08:40 AM       
But I wouldn't wear panty hose.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 08:56 AM       
I lol'd at the look on this guy's face, as if he just realized how much of a prostitute his chosen career makes him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post

SKATASTIC
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:02 AM       
Back in the early 20th century garters were fashionable with men. This might be a bit too much though.
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:42 PM       
i think garters were fashionable for men when socks didn't have elastic in them but im not sure. And i doubt they were all lacy and shit.

There was a period of time where slicing your dick in half (butterfly) and folding it inside your pants so your pants would fit smoothly was fashionable ;\
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
LOL. When did that happen, in the future?