Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
There was a period of time where slicing your dick in half (butterfly) and folding it inside your pants so your pants would fit smoothly was fashionable ;\
I just did some searches (split+penis+in+half+tuck+into+pants+butterfly, and the like) and didn't find anything. not Wikipedia either.

FIND A LINK OR IT'S NOT HISTORY, WHORE

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
I THINK HE WAS MAKING A POINT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
No, it's probably true. I was guessing it would be the Victorian era and I found this.

"The next resurgence of interest was, surprisingly, during the Victorian age, which is usually seen as very repressed. Prince Albert, future husband of Queen Victoria, is said to have gotten the penis piercing that is named after him in order wear the tight-fitting trousers so popular at the time. The ring could then be attached to a hook on the inside of one pant leg, tucked safely away between the legs for a neat, trim look. Although we have no record of Victoria’s response to the piercing itself, there is ample evidence she was wildly in love with her husband and almost never left his side after their marriage!"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
Oh god.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:40 PM       
It was in Egypt, originally, I've always heard it referred to as butterflying but it probably had a different name. I'll ask my friend who told me about it originally; he has a doctorate in religious studies or some shit.
At one point in time somebody had a picture of a butterflied penis in that really gross NSFW thread, but I dunno if it was real ;\
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
I don't even know why anyone would do that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
i think thats what it is called, not positive though.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:03 PM       
That makes my meatus hurt.
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
oh god dont look up subincision. There's guys who have like a subincision fetish and want to incise their penises all sub way sandwich like.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:14 PM       
AT LEAST IT ISN'T THE U-GOUGE.
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:18 PM       
i dont even know what that is and i work there ;\ but i dont really work very hard. Speaking of which i dont even know my schedule this week. Hah
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:20 PM       
CLASSIC CUT
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
It makes it taste better.
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
I MAKE IT TASTE BETTER

ME

NOT THE FUCKING UGOUGE.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
Well then, make me a sub. Mail it to me and then I'll tell you if the U-Gouge tastes better still.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 10:42 PM       
YEAH CLASSIC FUCKING CUT.
BANNED

Old Feb 13th, 2009, 02:22 AM       
ILL CLASSIC CUT YOU

IN THE PENIS
The Unicorn
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 02:37 AM       
RAPIST
BANNED

Old Feb 13th, 2009, 02:46 AM       
PFFT COMING FROM THE MAN WITH THE MOST DANGEROUS RAPIST PENIS IN AMERICA ILL CONSIDER THAT A PROJECTION!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 12:29 PM       
Quote:
I don't think that men walk around wearing kilts all the time in scotland like its standard dress.
Any I've seen have been in , but Edinburgh, but then again I haven't visited much

Quote:
Plus kilts somehow look masculine anyway ;\ It's not quite the same as say A MINISKIRT
fuckin RIGHT

Anyway I was just wondering about this the other day when I was watching Eddie Izzard again, either he's wearing shoes designed for womenfolk lumberjacks out on the town or there's clothing/apparel companies that cater to transvestite
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 12:56 PM       
They make shoes for amazon women.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 01:17 AM       
I get a different vibe from transvestites than I do with these man-lady products. And it's a more comfortable vibe, actually.
BANNED

Old Feb 14th, 2009, 02:53 AM       
there are clothing/apparel companies for transvestites/transsexuals ;\ luckily i dont really need to go to them :O

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 06:48 PM       
In an age where men emasculate themselves to have theoretical gains in their self-image we have marked the fall of glory of the Western nations and the entrance into our eventual defeat and forfeiture of power, influence and respect to others.

The only problem is that this is being globalized.

But there will be a reaction in the form of a more phallic culture on the horizon.

I see myself as part of a phallocentric movement.