Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM       
Also this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88OvN...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHYSV...eature=related

That gets micspammed on Team Fortress 2 a lot.

AND NOW, SHE DEAD
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 12:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.
He said post the WORST fanfic, not the GREATEST EVER CONCEIVED

90's Child is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
I can't tell if this is supposed to be serious or not.

That sound you probably hear now is me screaming in horror/disgust.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
That is wrong on so many levels, I don't know where to begin.

EDIT - Actually, I do. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !!!!!!
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 24th, 2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Truth.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
I finally just took the time to squint and read that.

FUCKING AWESOME

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
I bet I could make some really fucked up fanfic that would make people angry.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
Wall E was like "huh thats interesting" but in Wall E speak
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 08:14 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 08:58 AM       
I just got a google search string for "rule 34 Martha Speaks".

My dog likes to watch Martha Speaks. I find it more annoying than Barney. Something about the dog's voice drives me insane.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 07:43 PM       
I think my all time favorite fanfic was written by a very confused kid

It involved a loser boy that worked at a bank and fell in love with a beautiful co-worker. They went out on a date together.
After the first date the girl got pregnant and they got married and lived happily ever after.

also they were ponies.

god i wish i could find the exact one. It was brilliant.

http://www.ponyisland.net/index.php?...pics&forum=156
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
Ponies that work at a bank? FANTASTIC I SAY!
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
i know right! i bet they stand on two legs! i just wonder how they count money with hoofs
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:35 PM       
http://horseproblems.horsetrainingsu...can-count.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
The Life of a Lovesick Toaster
Every morning my Master has a breakfast of eggs, coffee, and toast. First comes the coffee. I get so jealous as he pours his water inside of the coffee maker, placing in all of the filters and coffee beans. I year for the attention Master gives the coffee maker, some days he stands there for minutes watching it; he never watches me.
Then the eggs. Master has no attachment to the frying pan, and leaves the stove to set the table. I grow excited, because my turn is next.
As always, Master pulls out the Wheat Bread only after everything is made. His coffee is poured, his eggs are cooling on his plate, and he approaches me with two slices of bread. He carefully places them in my slots, his fingers brushing against my metal body. Sparks surge through my cord and I am eager to begin. I want Master to go in further, I want his fingers to touch my innards. He pushes down on my lever and I begin growing hot, so hot that the bread cooks quickly inside of me.
In my rapture I fail to notice the Master. He is leaning against the counter, watching! Watching me! Not the damn coffee pot, but me! The toaster! I grow even hotter and the bread is burning inside of me. The heat is orgiastic and with a final wave of electricity the toast pops up, edges blackened and burnt.
“Again? Damn it.”
Master storms to the sink with a knife and scrapes off burnt crumbs. His reflection gleams off of my metallic surface and my insides have cooled almost immediately at his anger. He is so beautiful, even in rage, but I force down the heat in respect for his irritation. Why does he loathe me despite my love and the heat he causes in me just by being in my kitchen?
Master throws the toast on the plate and comes to me again. He unplugs me from the wall and takes me to his seat. The feeling of being in his lap is like being in heaven. Through his boxers I can feel the bulge of his manhood, limp against my metal but thick and powerful.
He tilts me against the table. “Maybe all you need is a cleaning,” he says.
Suddenly, his fingers are in my slots, flicking breadcrumbs from the coils and mechanics inside of me. Master touches me, pulls and pushes, fingers thrusting into me and cleaning me with the skill of a professional.
He finishes quickly, my crumbs scattered in his lap, and announces, “I’ll give you a second chance.”
Again he slips bread into me and plugs me in. I am able to heat up immediately from the frisk, but know that if I don’t control my burning zeal, I will never feel Master’s fingers inside of me again. I release early, giving my Master the perfect toast.
“Excellent!” he cries, before pulling out my plug, taking out the toast, and unexpectedly he kisses me on my metal surface.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
Thank you, Tadao; I will never have toast again.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
Hell, I'm never gonna clean my toaster ever again.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2009, 01:19 PM       
I loved it!

But then, i've never had a toaster.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
First thing I thought of was this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2009, 01:31 PM       
Oh man, that would have made the story so romantic!
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:18 PM       

Quote:
This elegant toaster, designed by George Watson, pulls bread through a heated element, depositing it in a V-shaped receiving station.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:50 PM       
OH FUCK THAT'S SEXY
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:29 AM       
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702161

That was very funny. Well done.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2009, 05:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just got a google search string for "rule 34 Martha Speaks".

My dog likes to watch Martha Speaks. I find it more annoying than Barney. Something about the dog's voice drives me insane.
Martha Speaks pisses me off, and that's the first time I've ever seen it.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 17th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
Well, and then there's this guy:

http://parkersburg.craigslist.org/rnr/1174497817.html

I just happened to glance at the Craigslist rants and raves board for Marietta OH/Parkersburg WV a few months ago and this guy is just cranking them out every few days, apropos of nothing. To say the writing is bad is being pretty generous.

What I want to know is, why is he continuing to put his shitty erotica on a rants and raves board, day in and day out, month in and month out?