Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 08:58 PM       
youtube thread
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
He just posted a video there, but his links are so special they need this thread.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:14 PM       

tool
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
Well I'm glad you used to be embarrassed about stating what you like, maybe your commie ass should learn what fucking democracy, seeing as we're not going to be straight up murdered for saying what we like.
Whoa now, I never did say I liked it. I said it was no more ridiculous than some of the other shit I've seen. So, fuck you. I'm not embarrassed to say what I like and don't like. I don't like you, for example.
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
Oh no, you don't like me I should fucking rethink my whole life through now. OH WAIT, I don't give a fuck about who you are what you even like. Go chew on glass you piece of shit and shit the shards out later.

Also, how the fuck did you think I was referring to you when I posted that? I'm pretty sure there's no communism in Canada or any sort or reference I made about your push over country. Your powers of observations are as weak as your game you limp dick pansy.
Ringmonster
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Go chew on glass you piece of shit and shit the shards out later.
Funny thing is, I've actually done that for a living.

Anyway, your powers of legible writing are pathetic. So excuse me if I don't know what the hell you are writing about or who it is directed towards.

Your insults are lame, your tirades are laughable. All I can do is dismiss you. You are absolutely and completely beneath me and just about everyone else on board here.

Piss off.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
I agree, bablala is not very good at arguing on the internet. The insults are very generic and have nothing to do with the topic. Perhaps next he would like to make a fart joke?
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
why do farts smell? SO DEAF PEOPLE CAN ENJOY THEM!!!

p.s. hey J tits, you're an indecisive kiss ass.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
yea i think he was talking to that zhukov guy.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:27 PM       
GAY FIGHT
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:30 PM       
EVIL ROBOT RULES
I PWN THIS THREAD
Ringmonster
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 11:02 AM       
Quote:
p.s. hey J tits, you're an indecisive kiss ass.
You must have a learning disability or something. I haven't said anything even remotely indecisive or kissed anyone's ass, idiot.

I said your post was stupid, but no more stupid than some of the other stuff I've seen on here. When did I say anything different? Kissing ass? Chum, stating a fact is not kissing ass.

You can post anything you want on here, stupid or not, but don't be a bitch when people comment on it in an unflattering fashion.

Go play in the street for awhile Kiddo.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 11:24 AM       
So I'm "that Zhukov guy" now? Oh well. Anyway, I'm off to fuck democracy, seeing as I am about to be murdered.
BANNED

Old Apr 5th, 2009, 01:20 PM       
yes and you better get used to it
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud View Post
You can post anything you want on here, stupid or not, but don't be a bitch when people comment on it in an unflattering fashion.
Do like living knowing that you're a hypocritical piece of shit? Is it seriously bothering you that much that you have to take time out of your shitty ass schedule to try and add your 2 cents? You sir, are indeed a pathetic asshole and it pleases me that your microcosmic existence has no set definition.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
I don't get anything about this thread. I must be too old :/
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 06:36 PM       
Quote:
You sir, are indeed a pathetic asshole and it pleases me that your microcosmic existence has no set definition.
Please, don't try to sound smarter than you actually are ever again. It just doesn't work.

Quote:
Do like living knowing that you're a hypocritical piece of shit? Is it seriously bothering you that much that you have to take time out of your shitty ass schedule to try and add your 2 cents?
Especially when the rest of the post has several grammatical/spelling errors.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
Age has nowt to do with it. It's just that you're not a complete moron Kitsa.

Oh, and I am quite glad that my existence has no set definition. Making our own definition of life is an important part of being human.
Ringmonster
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
The Leader pretty much summed up my thoughts.
filthiest soap dish
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 02:23 AM       
Shit son I cure your fucking diseases for a living so lets not talk about YOUR intelligence, let alone mine.

Why don't you amount to something, try that for a start. Let's start small first, like breathing and having your balls drop.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 03:43 AM       
hey guys, how're things going around here?

BANNED

Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:11 AM       
pretty good how are you dufresne
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 12:19 PM       
Quote:
Shit son I cure your fucking diseases for a living so lets not talk about YOUR intelligence, let alone mine.
Then why am I not disease free?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Quote:

Why don't you amount to something, try that for a start. Let's start small first, like breathing and having your balls drop.
I think you might need to take some more english as a second language classes, work on your sentence structure and avoiding double negatives.
I can also assure everybody that he does not cure diseases for a living. Mopping the floors of labs is not a research position.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
I don't know what any of those videos meant, but when I saw "session" in the thread title, I thought Peel Sessions.
Closed Thread