Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Fuck you dick fag ******
Removing it was a mistake 13 65.00%
Your mom was a mistake 7 35.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 08:14 PM        Mockwars
Ted, just admit it.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 11:07 PM       
i miss them

edit: post count fight
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 12:11 AM       
Can't it be both. It's usually every two years. 2009 is right around the corner.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 02:14 AM       
I'm talking more about an area called mockwars that was taken away.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 02:47 AM       
I voted Obama.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 07:28 AM       
I'm so sad. It made I-Mockery I-Mockery.

And I still believe CaptainBubba is a better man than I.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 10:22 AM       
What were the Mockwars?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 10:30 AM       
A magical place where 90% of the threads were titled "Guitar Woman."

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 12:19 PM       
Its' where POST COUNT FIGHTS originated and then it was moved to GB and gayly called the Chat Room Thread.

Other than that DuFresne's right

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
What is the poll for exactly? To bring it back?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
No, he never admits defeat.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
UNBAN JIXBY!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
NO

That was very funny. Well done.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
You know I'm gonna keep saying it.
Insane Writer
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Its' where POST COUNT FIGHTS originated and then it was moved to GB and gayly called the Chat Room Thread.

Other than that DuFresne's right
Um, okay thanks.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
For instance, all you posts would wind up there.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:09 PM       
Alright, serious answer:

There was a time when the I-mock forums were a lot more... volatile, maybe? and the Mockwars forum was the place for people to take their gay little pissy fights with other posters they hated so that they could have unmoderated flamewars without gaying up other threads. That's about it.

Insane Writer
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 11:10 PM       
Ohh, I get it now. Thank you!

Out of curiosity, whatever happened to those "E-Mails of the Month" or whatever they were called? The ones from that Neo-Nazi girl were pretty funny.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
Ten years ago things were different around here.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 11:36 PM       
For example, now, I am unable to vent my unbridled hate and am going to kill a few individuals if I every find out their true addresses.
Insane Writer
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:46 AM       
Which is why I never tell anyone online where exactly I'm at (other than the city).

And was that ten years ago? Whew. I first came here when I read that "Feedback" comic review they did.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 10:47 AM       
While I personally wouldn't mind it if returned, my guess is it was removed for a reason. MANAGEMENT probably didn't want this place to be just another gay site like BrawlHall or whatever in which everyone is constantly squabbling about lame/gay things.

The SHARKS section on the other hand was unquestionably a valuable addition to the forum. Bring that back in place of Sports which I consider to be the lamest/gayest section on here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:47 PM       
Nothing is ever coming back
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:16 PM       
Mock Wars was removed because Rog didn't want us being jerks to new people anymore :$$$

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
hahah i def. shouldnt be a mod then