Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 12:00 AM       
The Irish don't take kindly to the institutionalised racism created by the British and spread across the globe.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 01:01 AM       
no one cares about potato suckers
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
To be fair, Jersey Shore contributes to a lot of the negative views of Italian Americans.
I don't see that. Guidos are hilarious in their own right, without a show.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

who you calling a potato sucker?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 01:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I don't see that. Guidos are hilarious in their own right, without a show.
Silly Hats Only
YellowSub287 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 10:04 PM       
Funny I'm reading through this thread upon hearing the news that Kevin Smith got kicked off a Southwest Airlines flight for being "too wide for the sky".
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 11:24 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 12:17 AM       
they shouldve referenced indiana jones when they were telling him to get off, then he would've been okay with it
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 12:17 AM       
i.e. pointed at his ass and said "no ticket"
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 10:30 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
I absolutely adore the first news story I saw about it made a fat joke in the title
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 04:59 AM       
Edit: nvm
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
and lets not forget my proud people Italian Americans and our arch enemies the irish

Sounds like my Eyetalian roommate. I got home the other day and had a beer so he was all like "WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT. AN IRISH PERSON DRINKING A BEER."
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
Did you tell him to stfu and get back to his wine?
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
I will when I get home. Time to put up my Saint Patricks Day decorations.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 03:34 PM       
This thread makes me want to see a fat person attack an airplane
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 04:20 PM       
The fattys have a spokesman, a hero. There is now nothing to stop them.
Escape will make me god.
OH GOD
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 07:33 PM       
except maybe large numbers of stairs
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2010, 07:36 PM