Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 05:20 PM       
Getting kicked in the head by a horse
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
I agree colonel flagg. However, don't you know that you aren't allowed to suggest solutions to the world's problems when discussing the world's problems! Come on!
Can I just say that I find this statement confusing without you blowing a gasket?

Yes, I am a believer in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs: you need the basics of food, water, shelter and medical care before you can advance to any higher-order functioning, such as education, or infrastrucure. And those individuals experiencing this horrendous tragedy are in desperate need of those basics. However, the immediate aid in disasters of this magnitude is usually of this ilk - food, potable water, medical care and temporary shelter. After the immediate needs are met .... well, this is where governments and individuals tend to get confused. Keep helping, and you can create another welfare state; leave too soon, and the status quo will return, and things won't get better.

So yes, I suggest a solution. It's not easy or straightforward, and it will take time that no one has, or would like to commit, but there you go. For this I make no apologies.

Peace OUT.
You may already be there.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 02:38 PM       
Have you guys seen those Haitian women on the news lately? Like every one of them have been beautiful thin babes with big tits. WE HAVE TO SAVE THIS EROTIC BLOODLINE.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:15 PM       
AH DUNNO, i've been mainly seeing butterfaces
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:47 PM       
AH DUNNO, i've been mainly seeing butterfaces
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
So much for Haiti Aid
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 12:25 AM       
Time to send some money to Chile?

EDIT: That's two in one day on the "ring of fire" - or so I seem to recall from Geology 1 - which was about 100 years ago.
You may already be there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 10:34 AM       
I like how the ring of fire dodges out of the way of Australia. Phew.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 10:37 AM       
It looks like it's just going to be a "ring", and then WHAM, straight into New Zealand.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 11:34 AM       
You get tsunamied yet Zhukov?
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 07:47 PM       
Never ever. Reasonably safe place here, apart from all the venomous and poisonous animals.

Australia is in the middle of it's own tectonic plate or something. Does the East coast of the USA get any earthquakes?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 08:01 PM       
I know New York city gets teeny tiny ones that no one ever notices, but other than that, no. California is where you can feel 'em. :O