Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 02:56 AM       
I was debating between watching that with my roommates or going to the bar. Went to the bar. Glad I didn't miss anything.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 08:11 AM       
dude wtf our president's black and shit.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 09:07 AM       
My cats ate my lamb kabob.

Bad kitties.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 11:58 AM       
I'M IN LOVE, GUYS

didn't think I'd ever find anyone worth a shit
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:22 PM       
FUCK YOU GUS

:CRY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:25 PM       
Would it make you feel worse if I told you that she was gunning for me at the get-go?

Anyway we'll both probably be miserable once she gets bored of me
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:34 PM       
Wait, is this the same girl from before? I forget what the problem was.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:42 PM       
Before, as in when? She's replacing another girl that I feel like shit for ditching (even if I did it as nicely as I possibly could).

Anyway, she's just plain better than me in every single way, shape, or form, who's one of those awesome girls who for some insane reason thinks that guys wouldn't be into them

On the positive side, the boyfriend that I'm replacing is a piece of shit of a worthless, fat slug that I'm pissed at for both treating her like crap and then dumping her

But then that means my job from this point forward is to convince her that she can do better than either one of us
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:51 PM       
Post her picture I want to see her boobs

Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 12:57 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:00 PM       
And that's just for you, I'm ripping that shit right off of the internet pretty damned soon

SO SAVE IT NOW, PUB
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:01 PM       
who isn't here to see it

He's just gonna die when he realizes that he missed it
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:12 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:09 AM.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:13 PM       
Ida pm'd it to him, I'm not heartless

isn't she a little old for you to save?
kitatsdiuqil
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:14 PM       

Ancient Mariner
And now he's joined us anyway, so everything's hunky-dory
Why is she hugging a Christian gravestone

Pale skin + dark hair = my type = fuck you gus

ARE HER EYES CROSSED

kitatsdiuqil
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM       

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM       
Holy shit, it's Matt Murdock! Run Gus RUN!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Why is she hugging a Christian gravestone

Pale skin + dark hair = my type = fuck you gus
She's a jew and thought it would be funny

She's the star swimmer on her team, loves Iron Maiden and laughs at horror movies with me

I don't wanna like someone this much
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:17 PM       
She is cute. I like the whole 'lack of face' in a woman.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:22 PM       
At least I showed you more than Esuohlim did of his megacrush

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's gone.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:26 PM       
I can still see it :/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:27 PM       
Could you replace that red x with a sketch of the photograph? With Hitchcock standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder? All paternal like.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 5th, 2008, 01:28 PM       
Actually, I like the sound of that