Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
ZQ's lesbian locker room story reminded me of the legend of BLOODY MARY!

You go into the bathroom and turn off the lights and close the door, then while facing the mirror you chant "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, I killed all your children." 3 times. After the 3rd time she appears in the mirror and tears at your face with her nails.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
i tried that except looking into the reflection in a toilet when i was like six
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 10:22 PM       
It's Conker's all over again.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
ZQ's lesbian locker room story reminded me of the legend of BLOODY MARY!
And you say I make weird connections.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 11:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
in high school, when we were changing after gym, the other girls turned off the locker room lights
Insane Writer
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
Umm...no actually they were just wandering around in the dark, pretending to be blind. Which is stupid, as we had all of three minutes to change.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
Only three minutes to get each other off? That is entirely too short. Give me your principal's number and I will see to it that this error is corrected.

That was very funny. Well done.
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
That Bloody Mary story - I remember something similar was told in school when I was a kid. Apparently it's a global myth. But I think you were supposed to stand in front of the mirror and repeat "I'm not scared", and then some ghost would appear and... well, prove you wrong, I guess.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 12:01 AM       
The way I knew it was just to repeat 'Bloody Mary' three times or so.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 01:27 AM       
well clearly you've been doing it wrong, now that you know you can get your face clawed off by a monster the correct way
Insane Writer
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:34 AM       
That Bloody Mary story went around my Middle School. I found it hard to believe, since there were probably loads of idiots who'd try it and get attacked (so you think there would be more victims).
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 06:07 AM       
GUY MADE OF BEES GUY MADE OF BEES GUY MADE OF BEES GUY MADE OF BEES GUY MADE OF BEES *uses flyer*
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
I always liked Spring heeled Jack because (a) hardly anyone has heard of him (b) he is dead crap.
A victorian gent, wearing an oilskin with spring attached to his heels that apparently gave the ladies a bit of a fright.

They really big him up on Wiki though, he wasn't all that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Heeled_Jack
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
I knew about him because I had the Monster in my Pocket version of him years ago and I looked up his story. It's pretty interesting, actually. I love the stories like that that come from the UK; they're always so unique.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 06:14 PM       
So was he like a peeping tom?
Insane Writer
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
Like a phantom scoundrel.
The Wolf
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
So was he like a peeping tom?
He was pretty much just a prick who went jumping around and scaring the fuck outta people. Sounds really fun

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
He was like Spaghett.

Banned

Idi Amin is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 12:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
you know bigfoot is in the bible
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 06:17 PM       
What about the Beast of Gevaudan?
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 09:58 PM       
The Japanese have a long list of strange mythological monsters:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...res_from_Japan
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 11:07 PM       
If it's got 'Japan', 'strange' and 'monsters' in it, why the hell would I click it?
OH GOD
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 11:28 PM       
hahaha the spirit that licks the bathroom clean, wth japan
Crazy dog woman
the Platinum Poppy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 08:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
hahaha the spirit that licks the bathroom clean, wth japan
It must be a relative to the "basturå", which is the spirit who keeps the sauna neat.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:20 PM       
I can't believe that the talking mongoose of the Isle of Man has yet to be mentioned. He must be dead by now though, unless of course, talking mongeese have longer lifespans than those of their non-talking relatives.