Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:12 PM       
whorily
butt
creeped
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:12 PM       
ADJECTIVE
PLURAL NOUN
FICTIONAL CHARACTER

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:14 PM       
black
cocks
fargin mowler
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:16 PM       
AN UNDESIRABLE NOUN
VERB
NOUN

Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:16 PM       
btw do you actually want me to keep it as "fargin"?

OH GOD
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:18 PM       
hell yes
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:18 PM       
Chojin
is
a fag
OH GOD
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:19 PM       
juttin
smell
penis
juttin go away

OH GOD
hahaha i didn't even read his post for that one
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
at least chojin has a dad, tubby
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:20 PM       
VERB -S
PLURAL NOUN
NUMBER

Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:20 PM       
Rongi
kiss
my ass
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:21 PM       
my ass isnt a number, stupid
OH GOD
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:21 PM       
sucks
donkeys
fifteen
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:22 PM       
PLURAL NOUN
ADJECTIVE
ADJECTIVE
NOUN

Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:23 PM       
Juttin seriously make like a tree ok

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:23 PM       
DOGS
SEXY
DELIGHTFULLY
WATER HOSE
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:26 PM       
I'll change that to delightful since the "ly" makes it an adverb, loser

Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:29 PM       
Sorry, this was kind of a bad one.

EXCERPT FROM "CATCHER IN THE RYE"

If you whorily want to butt about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was creeped, and what my black childhood was like, and how my cocks were occupied and all before they had me, and all that Fargin Mowler kind of Juttin, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to smell the penis. In the first place, that stuff sucks me, and in the second place, my cocks would have about fifteen dogs apiece if I told anything pretty sexy about them. They're quite delightful about anything like that, especially my waterhose.

OH GOD
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:30 PM       
Quote:
my cocks would have about fifteen dogs apiece
this is still pretty good ok
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:30 PM       
lol @ my cocks would have about fifteen dogs apiece
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:31 PM       
JYNX
OH GOD
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:31 PM       
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 07:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I'll change that to delightful since the "ly" makes it an adverb, loser
yeah i thought that sounded kind of weird, sry :[