Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
:/

I've reached a point where I can't think too much about who is dead and who isn't or else I wouldn't be able to function.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX2Vd6gZCbw
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
I hear you. It only bugs me because they are my favorite band and it makes me think of my brothers suicide. It because of the ending verse to the lyrics "Life is Shit"/

Cause life takes from us the things we love
And it robs us of the special ones
And it puts them high where we can't climb
And we only miss them all the time
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
*sigh*
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:13 PM       

"Hello all you happy people."
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Good morning I-Mockery it is a god damn beautiful day out. Time to not in enjoy this weather.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
lowut?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
The neighbor kid keeps teasing my dog in her new backyard cage.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
Kick his ass
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
I'm stuck between wanting to help him and wanting to kick his ass. When he and his friend were shining one of those handheld "laser" lights into the eyes of oncoming drivers the other night, things very nearly tipped into the asskicking category.

Last summer, his older brother's friends were literally sitting on our car. They were gone by the time I summoned the bf to take care of it, but next time I'm just going to hit the car alarm button on the keychain.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Freakin' hoodlums... anybody talk to the parents?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
This is one of those cases where the parents are even worse than the kids.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
Nice. Set some traps for them or something. Get creative with it. Or, if all else fails, kick some ass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 07:59 PM       
Welcome to the nice new Tadao who doesn't attack the weak. I guess I racked up too many yell at the idiot points.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
new tadoa suckss!!
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
OMG, now the weak yell at you.

:irony
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:08 PM       
I knew the day would come.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
What brought this about?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM       
I had a change of heart.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
Here is a video about nothing that I feel right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs4qIz7wyME
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:28 PM       
I should probably go walk the dog while it's 74F out, seeing as it's supposed to be 40 tomorrow and 20 the day after that :/

Friggin' March.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
Mr Chi is funny. :sadclownface
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:32 PM       
I'll have to listen to it tomorrow when I get back from the doctor, listening to a sound file tonight would violate the tacit "noise treaty" at home during the evenings :/
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
[...] next time I'm just going to hit the car alarm button on the keychain.
Do it, and get it on video. It would be awesome.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:38 PM       
I plan to. The only downside is that I'm afraid I couldn't film well in the dark, in secret.