Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:00 PM       
Here's a fun memory. 3 years ago I was tweeking at work in Santa Cruz. Some unsuspecting hippy asked me what I was grooving to in my headphones and this is what they got an ear full of.

They were horrified but nodded their head in compliance.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:03 PM       
one banana two banana three banana four
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:13 PM       
OMG I'm digging through youtube and found this.

It's best at 59 secs.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:18 PM       
lololololololololol
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:24 PM       

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:25 PM       
Turn you round and do it again
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:48 PM       
q. how come nobody told me that moscato is fucking delicious?

a. a group of three late-20s/early30s african american women did at the grocery store in 2007 or 8.

q. how come i didn't listen?

a. because other people in grocery stores have told me how much they like potted meat.

tadao cooking cats made me L.O.L.

might be the wine
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
tadao cooking cats made me L.O.L.

might be the wine
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69702552
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 10:12 PM       
i'm sure i've seen that at some point. you're a freak. you ok.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:35 AM       
i just spent two hours trying to troll people on cnn
people prolly wont even read my comments

what a waste of time

oh man it makes me laugh though
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:24 AM       
guys i really decided that I want to pledge my support for returning us to traditional marriage values. all ofthem as biblically as possible and i need your help.
I need to write a really convincing speech and i need al of you to help me support my new organization and spread word of my organization which someday will hopefuly help NOM. For one i really want to congratulate this DAN KATHY fellow, CEO of Chic Fil A, for being totally awesome and saying what all of us really mean and I want all of you to channel this guys passion into my new organization. He's really the one that has inspired this movement.
So here's what i want to do:
Like I said we need to return to traditional marriage values. in the last hundred or so years they have seriously eroded with the family structure basically completely disintegrating into modern society.
The family structure is being attacked at its very roots. The structure of man and wife is under constant challenge and scrutiny in our great country. So long as the head of the family is under attack the instution of marriage and our society as a whole is in constant danger.
There are several components of modern marriage which we need to strongly challenge in order to begin to take back the tradition of marriage. Women are allowed to say whatever they want to their men, they have a say in finances, they cheat and get away with it, they are protected from being beaten, can vote, have jobs and think that they are as important as men. this has gone on for far too long.
It is unacceptable that an inferior species, created from only ONE mcrib, who unleashed sin and evil upon the world, should be considered equal to man and it has eroded our traditional family structure with the man as the head of the family. In the bible, if your woman betrayed you, you could kill her. Now, certainly, I wouldn't want to kill her or anything. We aren't savages. I think we should just have a reeducation camp where women can learn how to sew and take care of children, really we only need them around to fuck anyway so its ok.
Secondly children. Children should have no rights they are our property. In the bible if a son was unruly and did not obey, you could stone him to death. Now certainly, we can all agree that it isn't necessary to kill our children, instead we should just break their legs or shackle them.

plz help to support this message.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:56 AM       
AMEN
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:57 AM       
I'm glad we live in civilized times where we don't stone kids to death anymore without letting them win the lottery first.
BANNED

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:23 AM       

a lotto before every stone
BANNED

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:31 AM       
I POLISHED UP MY SPEECH A BIT DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY ADVICE? MAYBE I NEED AN ORGANIZATION NAME THATS AWESOME LIKE HUMANS OvERTURNING MARRIAGE OBSTRUCTIONS SYNDICATE:

Hello citizens of this great nation of America,
I come to you seeking support from all of you to help support a new organization which shares many of your most sacred values. This organization is a privately ran non-profit organization that will explicitly spread its message through the internet and word of mouth, is volunteer only and DOES NOT accept any sort of monetary contributions. The goal of my organization is similar to organizations such as NOM (National Organization for Marriage), and ultimately its aim is to support these organizations.
First, I really want to congratulate DAN KATHY, CEO of Chic Fil A, for being a pillar of our community and saying what many Americans hold to be their highest moral imperatives. I would like all of you to lend any support you can to Dan Kathy, NOM, senators and anybody else who helps to defend our most sacred values.
We strongly believe that "the biblical definition of the family unit" is the most sacred, the most cherished, and the most necessary component of our great nation. It is our countries connection to its religious roots and our morality derived from God which has led us to be such a great nation -- and we are wrong to forsake it.
In the last hundred or so years the most sacred values of our society have begun to erode with our cherished family structure beginning to unravel. Many traditional families over the years have become less cohesive; there are more divorces, more children born out of wed-lock, and more children with only one parent than there ever was before.
The family structure is being attacked at its very roots. The structure of man and wife is under constant challenge and scrutiny in our great country. So long as the head of the family is under attack the institution of marriage and our society as a whole is in constant danger.
There are several components of modern marriage which we need to strongly challenge and dedicate ourselves to addressing in order to begin to take back the tradition of marriage. To begin with, we need to be firm about the definition of marriage; a relationship between man and wife. This bond between man and wife is being challenged by our modern conventions. Women are allowed to say whatever they want to their men, they have a say in finances, they cheat and get away with it, they are protected from being beaten, can vote, have jobs and are allowed to think that they are as important as men. this has gone on for far too long.
It is unacceptable that an inferior species, created from only ONE mcrib, who unleashed sin and evil upon the world, should be considered equal to man and it has eroded our traditional family structure with the man as the head of the family. In the bible, if your wife betrayed you, you could kill her. Now, certainly, I wouldn't want to kill her or anything. We aren't savages. I think we should just have a reeducation camp where women can learn how to sew and take care of children, really we only need them around to f*** anyway so its ok.
Secondly children. Children should have no rights -- they are our property. In the bible if a son was unruly and did not obey, you could stone him to death. Now certainly, we can all agree that it isn't necessary to kill our children, instead we should just break their legs or shackle them.

PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORt TODAY
BANNED

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:34 AM       
also i think its time that we got serious about leviticus 19:19. anybody wearing polyster-cotton clothes is going to hell and we can't have them dragging down our society.
BANNED

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:36 AM       
i think i might need to make t-shirts that has leviticus 19:19 on it.

Quote:
“‘Keep my decrees.“‘Do not mate different kinds of animals.
“‘Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.
“‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

its so perfect for a t-shirt
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:38 AM       
i would buy all the t-shirts
BANNED

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:32 AM       
DO YOU WANT 100% COTTON SIN FREE SHIRTS OR THE SINNER COTTON WITH ALDAGAON POLYSTerYGefbfvsgvl
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 10:01 AM       
i was some of that "blood cotton" from south afirca please.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 01:19 PM       
oh my god what a hideous baby

the banana was pretty cute tho
BANNED

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:09 PM       
isnt there a site where you can make custom t-shirts?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i think i might need to make t-shirts that has leviticus 19:19 on it.

its so perfect for a t-shirt
The "zonkey" at the Creation Museum's petting zoo might be interested in one.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:51 PM       
Ever leave a room to get away from people and they all follow you?