Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
New b-movies just don't do it for me like mid-90s and earlier b-movies.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 01:40 AM       
Oh man, is that a T-Rex Shark?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 03:27 AM       
i'm so tired of cruising the bar for some tight sliz
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Miami Vice, fuck yeah
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 04:39 PM       
dammit rankeri

stop trying to make miami vice happen
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
HAWAII 5-0, FUCK YEAH

YOU FINNLISH BASTARD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 04:47 PM       
HAY GUISE a few of the professors at the art school I'm applying to watched me work in a portfolio development class and pulled me aside to say that they'll vouch for me

Grisly Gus, fuck yeah BIIIIIITCHES
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 04:49 PM       
though I imagine that they'd be repulsed if they ever were told just how much time I waste on MS paint
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 05:00 PM       
I remember one of the professors at my art school telling me not to spend all of my scholarship money on beer.

He didn't like me very much.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 05:07 PM       
My art professor made us lug a 20-lb textbook back and forth to the AIC (art institute of Chicago...also known as the Ferris Bueller art museum) three times a damn week on the commuter train. She was nice though.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
HAY GUISE a few of the professors at the art school I'm applying to watched me work in a portfolio development class and pulled me aside to say that they'll vouch for me

Grisly Gus, fuck yeah BIIIIIITCHES
You should show them my ms-paint portfolio and see if they will vouch for me too.

THEN WE CAN CRUISE FOR SOME TIGHT SLIZ
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 06:42 PM       
Has this already passed through here?

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:03 PM       
My phone doesn't show emoticons or embedded video as existing at all, so all I can do is quote and look at the coded link to the video that I cannot watch I'm sad now
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:05 PM       
DESCRIBE IT TO ME

CONVEY THE FUNNY EVEN IF THE JOKE IS BUTCHERED IN THE PROCESS, I DEMAND IT
The Unicorn
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:06 PM       
FUCK YOU FOR IGNORING ME
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:17 PM       
I'M SORRY SAM, I DIDNT MEAN TO IGNORE YOU BUT I CAN'T AFFORD TO CRUISE FOR ANY TIGHT SLIZ RIGHT NOW, THE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS IN THE PORTFOLIO CLASS WONT STOP TALKING TO ME DURING THE BREAKS AND THE HIGH SCHOOL GUYS CROWD AROUND THE EDGES JEALOUSLY AND IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A GODDAMNED WIERDO AND MY MORALE IS DYING SLOWLY

SERIOUSLY, WHEN WE ALL STAND UP TO LOOK AT EVERYONE'S WORK AND I MOVE TO THE FAR SIDE OF THE ROOM AWAY FROM THE CROWD THEY FOLLOW ME

THEY FOLLOW ME, FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT THE HELL
The Unicorn
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:22 PM       
YOU GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME DOG
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:25 PM       
JUST DON'T TELL DANNY
The Unicorn
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:27 PM       
I'M TELLIN
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:30 PM       
NUH UH
The Unicorn
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:36 PM       
YEAH HUH

SELFISH ASS
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:39 PM       
YOU HAVE TO BE NICE TO ME, I'M DEPRIVED

MY PHONE WON'T LET ME CAST MY IMPORTANT DOC MOCK VOTE
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 07:55 PM       
I can't stop watching the Trololo video.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 08:02 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 08:04 PM       
GODDAMNIT