Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 03:24 PM       
Oh christ bollocks shit.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 03:24 PM       
I knew was waiting.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 03:25 PM       
I was waiting so hard that I tried to post when I knew I should not have.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
More Dylan's Nipples.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Wishing yourself dead just the thing for it?
Hating on others is actually a very good way to make me want to die less actually.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
It makes me feel a big man.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
I see. Although I had a charming image in my head of you sailing home for a refresher course on insults.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
elx if it makes you feel any better, i could be convinced to have random sex with you.

maybe if you bought me a nice dinner first.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
also kitsa why are you surprised that your bones are exploding if all you're eating is candy
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
I was being a tad facetious. My generally round appearance belies the fact that I eat a relatively healthy diet. We buy quinoa in bulk and I have my own vegetable and strawberry gardens. I barely ever touch fast or fried food; the grease makes me ill. Damned genes.

I'm just irritated to have once again landed in the hospital in spite of my best efforts, that's all.
was never good
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
i recommend steroids.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:44 PM       
Just do what I do! Get prescribed high doses of atypical antipsychotics like Latuda and Abilify because they'll make you drop a shit-ton of weight while still being able to eat all of the unhealthy food that you want! Also smoke heavily and get a respiratory infection at the same time every year, I don't know if that helps with the weight loss, but I do it anyway.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
It makes me feel a big man.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:46 PM       
I'm not doing any more fucking steroids...you should have seen me when I was on them during radiation therapy, I looked like Jabba the Hutt
was never good
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Just do what I do! Get prescribed high doses of atypical antipsychotics like Latuda and Abilify because they'll make you drop a shit-ton of weight while still being able to eat all of the unhealthy food that you want!
yeah cause that clearly has worked so well
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
Considering I've managed to lose about ten pounds over the last week, I'd say it's working quite well, aside from the fact that I no longer sleep at night and occasionally faint from low blood sugar.

Also I should have clarified what I said: you can eat as much as you want and whatever you want since you'll be too tired/unmotivated to eat anything aside from one small meal a day, if you're lucky.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 10:49 PM       
As I was rolling up the front passenger-side window in my car, it suddenly died. This brings the total number of busted window motors in that car to 3. Once the driver's side one goes, I think I'll just have to try and pawn it off on some charity. Fuck you, Buick.

Also, who the hell puts a cassette player in a 2000 model car?

*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
As I was rolling up the front passenger-side window in my car, it suddenly died. This brings the total number of busted window motors in that car to 3. Once the driver's side one goes, I think I'll just have to try and pawn it off on some charity. Fuck you, Buick.

I WISH I had a cassette player in my car, I'm driving my Grandfather's rusted piece of shit DeSoto and the radio doesn't even work, because I'm sure it has a family of dead rats in there if not a severed human hand. Nothing says fun on the road like driving for three hours with the windows rolled up with no air-conditioning so you can hear the pinhole speaker on your iPod touch!

I guess I should be thankful for getting a free car, but it looks like grandpa's found a way to screw me over and make me look ungrateful even while he's rotting in the ground!

Last edited by Otto : Jun 30th, 2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: FUCK YOU GRAMPS YOU MADE ME SPELL WORDS WRONG
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post

That's why you need to get manual everything son. I turned my car off earlier with my window only half way up and was like "Better crank it the rest of the way up with my bicep.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:20 AM       
Happy birthday Emu. Level 29 Q->
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:27 AM       
I can'teven focus
Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:34 AM       
shoot the arrow straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
That's why you need to get manual everything son. I turned my car off earlier with my window only half way up and was like "Better crank it the rest of the way up with my bicep.
I would have made a greater effort to find a car with manual shit if I had known the electrical system would slowly burn out every part from the windows to the ignition. Also, the oil pressure gauge is permanently maxed out.

And incidentally, the car I rented the last time my car was in the shop had manual windows, and it was a great car.

teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:08 AM       
my dad's jeep has that problem, and when they took it to the dealership for a fix they tried to tell him that it was caused by his taping the window up.

Uh, no, taping the window up came after the damn window motor failed.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 10:46 AM       
^^^ It never ceases to amaze me - the inherent stupidity of the human race.

Effect, meet cause.
You may already be there.