Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
because 2008 was a way better year.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
guys post pictures or i'm gonan start moving shit to chatroom
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:14 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
NOT WHAT I MEANT
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:23 PM       
It was specifically engineered to make your dick shrivel back up inside your body.

Did it work?
OH GOD
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
it was already shrivelly before i looked at it
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
I think I will keep the car smelly if that was my only option.
I highly doubt that ;\

ILL POST A PICTURE GUYS LEMME FIND ONE
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
I've decided to take my avatar to the next level and feature only scenes from "Sick Nurses" because the movie is just that fucking good.

Except my favorite is Janya Tanasawangkul and there's not much out there of her lovely face.

I do have several different screencaps to suit my various purposes, though.

Hurt/Impatient:

Making a call:

Holding a hand in front of your mouth so no one can hear:

Jabbing a derisive thumb:

And if that isn't sufficient, here's a dog that was staring at me in the Tim Horton's drive thru the other day.

AND FURTHERMORE,

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
DESTROY THE HEALTHY FLORA OF YOUR VAGINA WITH THE GREATEST EASE
BANNED

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 08:12 PM       
these are pictures from valentines day.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
Show us the rest of the series!
BANNED

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 08:36 PM       
no :o

haha here's the last couple of pictures in the series though :

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 09:02 PM       
Is that the part where you are ABANDONED AND GET STONED?
BANNED

Old Feb 18th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
I definitely got stoned ;o
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 08:11 AM       
One of my roommates turned 21, so a bunch of people got drunk and had a Nerf war. Because my roommates have more Nerf guns than we know what to do with. I have a pretty sweet shotgun I got for 5 bucks, which has ammo shells that pop out when you reload, but there's something about the gun my roommate got that's just way more badass...

That's not even the complete gun. It must be nice to have $30 to spend on toys...

The worst part about a drunk nerf war is trying to find all of the darts in the morning.

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 08:17 AM       
I want one.

But I'd loose the darts in my hair.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 08:57 AM       
Outside our parliment they have cricket playing on a big screen

Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 09:04 AM       
Here is myself waiting for a kiwi flavoured hamburger.

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 09:21 AM       
A WHAT NOW?
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 09:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
a kiwi flavoured hamburger.
I suppose I should have said kiwi-style, so New Zealand style, apparently. It was Australian style with kiwi fruit in it. Was good.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:16 AM       
You look a bit like a Math(s) professor, Zhukov.

That wasn't meant as an offensive thing.
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:27 AM       
I wouldn't have taken it as such.

It was David Wain last time, and John Cussack before that, I think. God knows why. I can deal with Maths Professor.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
but there's something about the gun my roommate got that's just way more badass...

That's not even the complete gun. It must be nice to have $30 to spend on toys...

The worst part about a drunk nerf war is trying to find all of the darts in the morning.
My friend bought that same gun complete with tripod for his 3 year old nephew. The thing was bigger than the kid was and he couldn't even hold it up. Kid's mom was pissed.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 11:41 PM       
Yea, he's got all of the pieces stashed in his closet, along with some semi-automatics, some pistols, this fully customizable...thing...and more darts than we know what to do with.

I prefer my shotgun. The shells are just too awesome, and I've always wanted to shoot a real shotgun :D

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
I fired my first shotgun when I was 5, pussy.

That was very funny. Well done.