Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
The game r very good.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
Yes yes yes yes yes.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 04:45 PM       
I took a half day today just so I could play lol

I'm online nowwww
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 05:20 PM       
Sorry Mattjack, my 360 decided that GTA IV is unreadable and I have no headset.

I'm sending the damn thing in.

EDIT: I just applies for a repair and they're sending me a box with prepaid shipping. It'll take from 2-3 weeks.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 05:50 PM       
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 07:46 PM       
Just picked it up a few mins ago. Luckily I pre-ordered it, because both Gamestops in town were sold out as well as the Best Buy and Circuit City.
Forum Virgin
thegrayhoodie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 09:52 PM       
I swear to dog this is one of the coolest games i've ever played, brb, gotta go run people over in vivid detail.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 10:44 PM       
The single player is amazing. I'm having so much fun destroying anyone and anything in the city. The explosions are a thing of beauty.

I gave in and attempted to play online but everytime I tried to join a match it got stuck on the loading screen. I assume it's because of the massive amount of people trying to play online.

EDIT: I just went inside the hospital and shot up the entire waiting room. Fun!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 10:53 PM       
I didn't have that problem when it worked.

With all the five minutes I played with Mattjack, we flipped a car over a railing into a bay.

It was awesome.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 11:13 PM       
Fathom and MattJack, I need gamertags stat.

You can call me JohnnyPaychecks.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 12:00 AM       
I be Raggamofyn. Tis my DJ name.

Mattjack, that was silllllly.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 12:03 AM       
Has anyone gotten multiplayer to work?
Role Assigner
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 12:07 AM       
xMattJackx izzz me.

That was silly. I wish yer shit worked man. My buddy and I have been playing online for most of the evening and it's just hilarious. I can see where the novelty of hitting people with cars will eventually wear thin, butttt it won't be soon.

I actually like playing Team Deathmatch, but apparently nobody on Xbox live seems to like it
Role Assigner
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 12:09 AM       
Also I was playing with SAM earlier, but I dun think it was him
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 12:52 AM       
http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=187662

Quote:
Maybe you, Mrs Zelnick, were so taken by your handsome son that you spared the rod and spoiled the child. That would explain why he has brought you, by the way he presently acts, to shame.
lol :<
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 02:35 AM       
That's just low. But seriously, as if his mother doesn't already know what his job is and what he does. Looks like Thompson is getting dumber by the day. Or he just likes annoying people. Yeah, that's probably it. After all, it's pretty much his entire job.
He speaks truth!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 03:30 AM       
wait wait is he implying that the guy makes violent video games because his mom didn't beat him enough

Last edited by executioneer : Apr 30th, 2008 at 06:04 AM. Reason: KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 03:37 AM       
Getting this sometime this week. z0mb0id.

That was very funny. Well done.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:19 AM       
This game's totally BA. Stealing a car, and then that person trying to get back into it with you driving away, consequently getting his hand stuck in the door while you're speeding around is just oh so funny.
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 04:56 AM       
I like the new fighting system and how stealing a car isn't stupidly simple anymore.
Scruffy drunken Brit
Fat Ugly Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 06:20 AM       
I really want to get this game, but I really need the money.
Crisis.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 06:54 AM       
Anyone got the PS3 version? I should be picking up a PS3 soon for Blu-Ray purposes but I thought I might pick this game up as well.

Just wondering how the PS3 copes with multiplayer?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 06:57 AM       
GET OUTTA HERE, SONY BOY!

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 07:44 AM       
I know a guy in the same line I was preordered it for the PS3. A guy.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 03:30 PM       

I hate this game 0/10

Actually, I'm linking it. I played around a bit on my friend's 360. Never got into San Andreas, but this one's pretty fun. I always thought the eating bit was pretty stupid. And hey, shooting is feasible now, so it's definately better than the last few games.