Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 02:49 AM        Did you make them laugh?
I had hot sex with a mexican momma that I worked with one night. In the morning I had to go to work. I showered, got dressed and kissed her deeply and said "Don't steal anything."
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 04:50 AM       
DO YOU SIT AROUND AND MAKE UP STORIES TO IMPRESS PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WITH
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 05:15 AM       
All my stories are real. Except the part about me being a girl. Don't tell me you have never made you lover laugh. I feel sorry for you if you think life is all suit and tie.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 05:19 AM       
this thread is pretendious
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 05:20 AM       
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 08:56 PM       
Well? Did she listen or what?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 09:19 PM       
No, she stole my heart
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 09:22 PM       
When that happens to me I usually just tell them not to set the place on fire.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
No, she stole my heart
Dammit, beat me to it.
Banned
baobei816 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:30 AM       
dicks

I am thinking about sucking some dicks from China but I am not sure if they are big enough to suck? What are the laws on being a racist fellatio enthusiast

Last edited by executioneer : Jan 10th, 2009 at 04:38 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:42 AM       
Yeah, but did you make them laugh?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:43 AM       
Only after she smoked out of the water pipe.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:51 AM       
See kids, drugs are a gateway to spam.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:54 AM       

Literally.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM       
The one who buggers a fire burns his penis.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 07:35 PM       
so would you rather have sex with fire or another man?
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.