Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wonka
Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy:

"I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera... Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum!"

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!
We get it.
You may already be there.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:19 PM       
Guitar Woman- Okay, you got me. I have no desire to have sex with anyone, ever. The only times I did it was to make the girl I was with happy. As a rule, I don't require sex in a relationship, and seek one based only on creative compatibility, a sense of humor, and mental stimulation. Unfortunately, not many girls go for that, so my relationships don't last -oh, I just know Lord Sappington is gonna say something about that, wait for it- long.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 03:05 PM       
WRONG. I will; you're a liar.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM       
Not even! The longest relationshit I was ever in was 3 months. That was because she was fat and couldn't get anyone else.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
You sure that was a 3 month relationship?

You sure you weren't just stuck in her orbit for 3 months and thought you were in a relationship?
Banned

Old May 19th, 2011, 08:05 PM       
Are you sure I was ever in a relationship to begin with, and I'm not just blowing it out my dirty ass?
Banned

Old May 19th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
Sorry, I meant to say "blowing dirt out of my hairy ass".
Banned

Old May 19th, 2011, 09:33 PM       
You're so judgemental, Pentegarn. SO JUDGEMENTAL.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
Look. We get it already. Try something else.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:53 PM       
Like leaving.
Banned

Old May 20th, 2011, 12:13 AM       
Ok. I"ll leave.

but first,

*unzips his pants and pees on MLE's forehead*

Tinkle tinkle, little dink
I'm so sorry that I stink
sitting in a basement, low
posting shit while brows furrow

tinkle tinkle little dink
mine is special, it can wink
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:30 AM       
what the hell

how come your jokes sound like they come from a joke book

cause you're jokes are so formulaic and look like somebody spent days putting them together and they're still stupid and unfunny.

Last edited by kahljorn : May 20th, 2011 at 04:09 AM.
Banned

Old May 20th, 2011, 02:47 AM       
IT'S A JOKE.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:51 AM       
kahl why did you edit out the part about it sounding like it came from a joke book, one with jokes that look like they took days to come up with and still really suck

Because it's true

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:44 AM       
Wow, picking on a girl online. Hope you're proud of yourself
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
cause i already made fun of his jokes in another thread and didn't want to sound redundant

but you're totally right!

fixed! ie ven spelled your wrong both times at first!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
You're so judgemental, Pentegarn. SO JUDGEMENTAL.
I tend to be judgmental (or as you and your friend the gratuitous 'e' put it, 'judgemental') because you are unfunny and annoying
Banned

Old May 21st, 2011, 10:50 AM       
Can you teach me to be funny, or at least clue me in to what the mode of funny is around here? Even if I don't ever fit in, I can at least try less hard to stick out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2011, 11:39 AM       
I can teach you to die.
BANNED

Old May 21st, 2011, 12:29 PM       
Quote:
Can you teach me to be funny, or at least clue me in to what the mode of funny is around here? Even if I don't ever fit in, I can at least try less hard to stick out.
YOU HAVE TO POST A VIDEO OF YOU IN A DRESS FIRST
WE ALREADY EXTENDED THIS OFFER TO YOU
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Dude, you're either funny or you're not. Accepting the fact that you're not funny is the first step to recovery from your douchebaggery.

As an example, I am not funny. And I'm OK with that. :12steps
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 21st, 2011, 04:53 PM       
See Colonel just lying about you being funny is not going to help Pram

You actually know how to post a clever turn of phrase, or a well timed remark
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:24 PM       
But that's just it, Pent. I DON'T TRY TO BE FUNNY. It just happens.

Very very rarely.