Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hot Kukuro is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 08:28 PM       
i tried to watch Resurrection, but it's like NOWHERE online. So I had to deal with Hansel & Gretel, Ninja Assassin, and the 4th Floor.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 09:50 PM       
Grown Ups. Had some okay moments but otherwise the only redeeming factor was Steve Buscemi.

It was very mild, it must have been made for "families".
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 01:18 PM       
Watching "Trade-In" now. Godawful.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 11:54 AM       
Deep Throat.

I see no guns, Linda Lovelace. You are insane.

Cracking soundtrack, though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Grown Ups. Had some okay moments but otherwise the only redeeming factor was Steve Buscemi.

It was very mild, it must have been made for "families".
Was Colim Quinn good in it?
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 06:20 PM       
Yeah, he was okay.

Shrubfest: I own a copy of "Ordeal", and I did see the bruises she talks about in the book. Who knows?

I want to know which of those other chicks was the illiterate one.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2010, 07:23 PM       
just saw Fair Game, after hearing a shit ton of people label it as being mediocre as hell

good movie, actually, as good a job as they could have done. good acting, a decently forged/adapted plot arc, everything kind of blipped by at a quick pace and then it was over.
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2010, 08:45 PM       
MST3K Wild Wild World of Batwoman AKA "She was a Hippie Vampire". Man that movie was bad. Several times during the show Tom Servo said "Kill Me" he even screamed for the movie to end. It's #29 on IMDB's bottom 100. Incidentally number one and two are "Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2" and "Manos: the Hands of Fate" respectively.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2010, 10:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Deep Throat.

I see no guns, Linda Lovelace. You are insane.

Cracking soundtrack, though.

Inside Deep Throat is pretty interesting too. I highly suggest it to you Shrub.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 01:11 AM       
Just saw Due Date. Liked it tons until I read a review and realized how crappy some of the jokes were. Am I going too far to say this film was only made for Zach Galifinakis?

I wish I could find some Tom Servo fan sextion!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 02:47 AM       
The Harry Potter movie. I should prolly reread them. I remember being really into them as a kid.
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 06:08 PM       
Kick Ass.. Finally saw it. Enjoyed it. Thought it was a better effort than the director's take on Stardust. The only thing that really did not jive for me was the rocket pack. That sent things over the top. Loved Hit Girl. Enjoyed the fight choreography.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 12:00 AM       
The Hebrew Hammer, it was lame.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 12:01 AM       
That was as horrible as undercover brother.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 08:05 AM       
Hebrew Hammer was awful.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 11:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That was as horrible as undercover brother.
How dare you besmirch undercover brother.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 08:08 PM       
Cobra. A holiday tradition.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 08:27 PM       
Airplane & Creepshow in tribute
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 10:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
Airplane & Creepshow in tribute
Same here! Excellent choices.

Glad someone said something about Hebrew Hammer. I thought it might be something quirky but that get removed off my bulging Netflix queue. Thanks for the warning!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 01:24 AM       
I WATHCED THE NEW HARPY POOTTER 8)

Obligatory comment about wanting to fuck Hermione stupid

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
dunn8392 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 04:07 AM       
I recently re-watched The Darjeeling Limited. It's an awesome movie and whenever I have a bad day, I like TITS and put that in the DVD player. Wes Anderson can do no wrong in my book, really.

Last edited by executioneer : Dec 16th, 2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Spelling error
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:50 AM       
nausicaa of the valley of the wind -
i wanted to like it, and if it were 45 minutes shorter i probably would have.

blood sucking freaks -
weird movie. i loved how happy the black midget was the whole time.

screamplay -
troma. stuuuuupid.

thelma & louise -
actually much better than expected. worth it for the rapist-murder alone, really.

thunderbolt -
when somebody can make a movie as silly as this worth watching, they're awesome. jackie chan is awesome.

tetsuo: the iron man -
seriously, fuck this movie and anybody who likes it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 07:58 AM       
fuck you disliking tetsuo
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 02:01 PM       
tetsuo was funny. But then I don't take my love for j-cinema seriously.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant View Post
Kick Ass.. Finally saw it. Enjoyed it. Thought it was a better effort than the director's take on Stardust. The only thing that really did not jive for me was the rocket pack. That sent things over the top. Loved Hit Girl. Enjoyed the fight choreography.
the rocket pack I am fine with, what didn't jive for me was when Hit Girl reloaded by throwing the magaznes in the air and caught them in the gun.

Like you though I enjoyed it regardless