Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I have literally hundreds of wrestling vidjamagame stories with my friends. We went nuts with create-a-wrestler (but then again so did everyone it seems) Some of my faves include:

We convinced a friend that HHH stood for Hungry Hungry Hippos. We would tell him "Why do you think he always says 'I am the game'."

I made my guy come out with the Mick Foley entrance where he raises his arm up in the air but with the gangrel music so he would come out of the floor with the fire. Those two together glitch kinda bad so after exiting the fire he just kinda walks back to behind the curtain, spins around then comes back out. It looks terrible but hilarious.

Hungry hungry hippos

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Ocarina of Time
The game you get when you stick the Sonic 3 cartridge into the Sonic Knuckles cartridge
Jet Set Radio Future
Civilization 2
Red Alert 2
Starcraft 2
HoMM II
Goldeneye
Smash Bros
Medieval 2 : Total War
Half Life

Been playing these games and their sequels etc for most of my life.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
wrestling stories
The day after 9/11 a few friends and I made "The Twin Towers" tag team of Mr. USA and Union Jack, both layered in flag pants/shirts/masks/etc. of their respective countries. For weeks we pitted them against Osama Bin Laden, who we put in white karate pants and gave him an afro "turban" which we made white because we were so clever and patriotic. He came out to the ring with Kane's intro and carried a briefcase "bomb". We would take turns wailing on him in 2 on 1 matches till we got bored of beating him bloody, which surprisingly took some time.

DOIN IT FOR AMERICA!

We also tore up No Mercy which was a blast as well but 2000 will always hold a dear place in my withered heart.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
That's amazing.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 08:12 PM       
no order.

Super mario world
super mario 64
mario bros 3
link to the past(favorite game)
joe and mac
call of duty world at war
mario kart 64
secret of mana
wario's woods
tetris
Banned
AdinWilliam is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 06:01 AM       
My top 5 games are
1 Blur
2 bubble ball
3 Need for speed
4 call of duty blacks ops game
5 mafia 2
I HAVE LADY PARTS AND BOY PARTS

Last edited by executioneer : Aug 27th, 2011 at 11:53 PM.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 06:47 AM       
very sneaky, sis
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM       
its too difficult to put them in order, so this is just a rundown i guess off the top of my head

1) Mother 3 (GBA)
2) Banjo-Kazooie (N64)
3) Yoshi's Island (SNES)
4) SSX 3 (PS2)
5) Bioshock (PC)
6) Fallout (PC)
7) Mario Strikers Charged (Wii)
8) Frequency (PS2)
9) Rocket Knight Adventures (GEN)
10) Silent Hill 2-4 (PS2) [can't pick between these three, like them all for different reasons]

it's weird, even though i'm a professional smash brothers brawl player, i wouldn't put it on my list of favorite games of all time. i've spent a lot of time playing it but it doesn't do as much for me as the games above, even if i do associate it with a time of great personal freedom and traveling all around the country

if i had more spots it would have that, the warriors and little nemo somewhere on there too
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
professional brawl player?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
whats the pay like for that kind of gig?
...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
terrible, lmfao

i started playing brawl competitively about two and a half years ago, and got really good, and i've only just recently quit, but i just think its interesting i still wouldn't call it one of my favorite games of all time
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
did you ever win any competitions?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 07:56 PM       
lol @ pro Brawl players

My roommate last year was the #1 Brawl player in the state and we made fun of him mercilessly. The best was when we were talking to a stranger and we came across the topic of Smash Bros. We mentioned said roommate's name and the dude's eyes opened wide and yelled "BASSEM!? YOU KNOW BASSEM!? OH MY GOD!" We completely lost our shit laughing.

In short - Brawl = meh, it's alright.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:25 PM       
Is Brawl lite any good?
...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
did you ever win any competitions?
yeah, a few, i was the best dedede player in the country at the time i quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
lol @ pro Brawl players

My roommate last year was the #1 Brawl player in the state and we made fun of him mercilessly. The best was when we were talking to a stranger and we came across the topic of Smash Bros. We mentioned said roommate's name and the dude's eyes opened wide and yelled "BASSEM!? YOU KNOW BASSEM!? OH MY GOD!" We completely lost our shit laughing.

In short - Brawl = meh, it's alright.
LMFAO yeah i know bassem, never met him though

yeah i know it's silly but i've always loved smash and wanted to know how good i could get at it, and being able to travel a lot with free housing was a big plus. i once got to fly down to texas and enter a huge tournament for about $50 combined
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 03:59 PM       
I'd love to be good enough and competitive enough to do something like that. Fightin' games seem to be where it's at, though, and the only shooters people play like that that are also big enough are Halo and Call of Duty.

I do SHMUPs and stuff, though - I'm pretty high up on the online leaderboards for some of the Cave shootahs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid View Post
LMFAO yeah i know bassem, never met him though
I put garbage in his AC vents. He's endearingly annoying.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
Quote:
i was the best dedede player in the country at the time i quit
...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'd love to be good enough and competitive enough to do something like that. Fightin' games seem to be where it's at, though, and the only shooters people play like that that are also big enough are Halo and Call of Duty.

I do SHMUPs and stuff, though - I'm pretty high up on the online leaderboards for some of the Cave shootahs.

I put garbage in his AC vents. He's endearingly annoying.
i get that feeling from the way he posts, he's constantly campaigning to be considered the 2nd best wario in the country on smashboards, seems like a pest

tbh i never really liked competitive gaming. i've always been good at games but it was all natural and i never really cared to get "into" a game. smash was one of those games i was naturally adept at, and it didn't take much to switch from hometown hero to national threat just because i made smart decisions and had good instincts

the only other game i've ever really delved into was mario strikers charged which is also on my list, chojin and i were i think the best team online at a point, and i was really good in singles too

why am i only attracted to games for children
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 09:52 PM       
i was starting to get into playing l4d2 ladders but then i moved and havent gotten on my xbox since
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
Quote:
and it didn't take much to switch from hometown hero to national threat just because i made smart decisions and had good instincts
this is going to be on the inside flap of your autobiography
Prepare for time warp.
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i was starting to get into playing l4d2 ladders but then i moved and havent gotten on my xbox since
I used to play Gears online all the time and when I moved from Seattle to Raleigh my gold account expired and I haven't renewed it in like 3 years. I dunno why.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:14 PM       
Well when gears 3 comes out, I'm going to be on that shit. I played the hell out of horde mode and this beast mode looks really good.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Well when gears 3 comes out, I'm going to be on that shit. I played the hell out of horde mode and this beast mode looks really good.
Yes. Me and my room mate are throwing a gears 3 midnight party. 3 huge ass tv's, 3 360's, booze, meat and for people who aren't playing we're gonna have 2 CRT tv's hooked up, one with Contra 3 and the other with Turtles in Time.

Much excite.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
Didn't Les Waste aka Bobo Adobo play Smash professionally too? I remember him mentioning how he'd wipe the floor with everyone playing as Donkey Kong

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste View Post
Video game tournaments are bullshit. Don't get me wrong; half of my life has been spent playing video games. I've spent more time in my life playing video games than I have reading and sleeping combined. But hearing about people who play video games "professionally" or travel across the country just so they can enter a tournament in Reno, it makes me want to retch.
I GUESS NOT

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog