Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:10 PM       
I personally find this entire fiasco funny. If it doesn't get into thread backups there is no justice in the world.

edit: i guess i can see why i couldn't be a mod because i would back up too many threads
AngPur is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:10 PM       
-Moderately condescending and strained vocabulary: Check
-An aloof personality as a defense: Check
-Asterisk based ennui actions: Check
-The ABILITY to CAPITALIZE random WORDS: Check
-A computer with internet access: Check
-A random forum with which to air our opinions without physical reprisals or the taxing challenge of real-time wit: Check

Huston, we’re clear to talk about ‘em ******s.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathema
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
So racist acts don't have a 'bad effect' on black people who are being picketed, described as lesser humans, beaten up or dragged after a tractor? This isn't one of your 'established facts'?
*Sigh* Once again I asked you all what was so bad about being a rascist and Kelly provided the answer more or less.

I merely stated if you WERE a racist that you shouldn’t hide about it. I NEVER said I thought it was inherently “brave” like some of you idiots thought I was saying and I never stated that it DIDN’T have a bad effect on black people.

Of course it has a bad effect on black people or whatever race that you want to insert here. Never claimed otherwise.
No, but what you did claim, and this is what I'm trying to make you understand, is that you're demanding everyone question every little obvious aspect of everything, while at the same time you're vomiting all sorts of bullshit about the realities of being gay that has no base in anything, is in no way representative for every gay person's situation, and you have no knowledge of, and expect us all to lap it up like it was banana flavoured fact.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:18 PM       
LISTEN HERE TO THE TRUTH! HUMOUR... IS RELATIVE! YOU ARE ENLIGHTENED

seriously, most of the stuff you say is either very trite, or stupid. I don't know the kind of people you hang out with ( but if they're darkies like you say then that makes sense!) but you're not really very bright and none of the stuff you say are profound, or even interesting besides to the point of being rediculed. I don't expect everybody to catch on to how this message board works, but the levels of unintentional inanity you've reached here are a bit disconcerting. It's good that you don't seem to get all angry or anything about it, though.

Racism isn't 'wrong' in my opinion ( as I hold no absolute ethics to be true), and being very content with the simple answer Kelly gave you makes me think you're just idly discussing this superficially just so people actually aknowledge that you exist. Don't expect sophisticated discourse unless you show signs of critical thinking.
Level 29 ♂
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:27 PM       
and the thread promptly dies

Anathema is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:31 PM       
Pjalne I said there were exceptions, I didn’t say it was every gay person. Next time read more carefully. But it’s a fact that it applies to most.

I don’t know if you’re getting offended because you’re gay, or you’re just overly sensitive. Whatever the case may be, its obvious that you have no intention of listening, so I guess that’s it then.

As for Helm’s comments, he can believe what he wants; he hasn’t proven himself to be any smarter or wittier than the rest of you, so his comments mean nothing to me. But actually I never said I was “very” content with Kelly’s answer, I just mentioned he was the only one who provided an answer of any kind without the overreacting “You’re a racist!” drivel.
Level 29 ♂
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:34 PM       
Quote:
Pjalne I said there were exceptions, I didn’t say it was every gay person. Next time read more carefully. But it’s a fact that it applies to most.
Based on what research? By whom? Who does he work for? Is he credible? When was the study taken? How many gay people were interviewed? Were lesbians interviewed too? What reputable sociology journals has this study been in? Can you find some criticism of it?
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Pjalne I said there were exceptions, I didn’t say it was every gay person. Next time read more carefully.
Yeah, you see, if you read my post again, you'll see that's not what I'm addressing at all. I'm calling bullshit on you not practicing what you preach and on you preaching bullshit.

Quote:
I don’t know if you’re getting offended because you’re gay, or you’re just overly sensitive.
I'm not offended in the least, don't worry.

Now, what we all are dying to know, is what we should do to keep in shape. Because, you see, I keep hearing about this exercise thing, but I thought I should question it a bit more. But then again, maybe I should run around a little bit anyway, because, and here you might learn something, it's an irrevertible fact that people who don't run lose their teeth. I haven't lost any teeth myself, and I don't know anybody who has, but I know this for sure.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:49 PM       
It's pretty obvious that he's just basing it from his perception, so there's no point in hammering that point any further.

You know, kid, I think you spend more time telling us what you may or may not have said than you do sharing these FRESH, NEW insights into things that we have been ignoring for far too long. Like, for example, what is the big DEAL about beastiality? It's a total social stigma, and inter-species intercourse happens all the time in the wild. Get your heads out of the sand and into the colon of a polar bear, people. Thank christ free-thinkers such as yourself can look at the 'big picture' and enlighten the rest of us with your poorly-organized opinions.

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old May 4th, 2005, 10:12 PM       
a sympathetic racist. haha.

but hey guys, don't let him get the best of you.

he WANTS you to yell back at him.

SINNNNNER

Old May 4th, 2005, 10:15 PM       
Well the big deal about bestiality is that its harmful to the animal. The animal usually isn’t a willing partner, so it’s essentially rape. Of course I suppose if you got a willing one, there could be room for argument.

But other than that, its just really really nasty.

As for sharing my “ideas” that obviously will do no good since you’re obviously not willing to listen or don’t have the capability to understand. I can only give my opinion; I can’t force anyone to see things my way. Nor would I try to, diversity is essential to a functioning society.
Level 29 ♂
Old May 4th, 2005, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
I notice you have conveniently avoided my question
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
holy shit, its like teach and preach, but with out god....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
That wasn't a real argument. But the fact that you actually thought it through speaks volumes of how vitally important to society you consider yourself.

Old May 4th, 2005, 10:24 PM       
Your last question about the accidental trip into furcon ’05, I believed to be a “joke”, but then you claimed it wasn’t, so I figured your bestiality question was the same. I never said I was a psychic.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old May 4th, 2005, 10:25 PM       
I like how you're sharp as a ball, anners

Mr. Oysterhead is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 10:48 PM       
Maybe we all understand your arguments, just find them utterly inane and rediculous. "It's bad to be gay because you'll be sad, and people won't like you, and it's bad and who cares if it's brave because it's bad." "It's good to be in the KKK because you're brave, and all the people will know you're brave because you're showing you are a racist and that's brave and who cares if it's bad for the other people because it's brave." "Rape is bad because it's bad for the other person and it's bad but it's brave, but that doesn't matter because it's bad." Why is racism the only thing that bravery is a plus for? And why do you not have any new arguments for anything? And why do you suck so much?

Old May 4th, 2005, 11:00 PM       
I’m not using any new arguments because you idiots keep asking the same fucking questions, in fact I’m sick of repeating myself…

One more time for those that have trouble understanding, (which means pretty much all of you).

BEING A RACIST ISN’T BRAVE I NEVER SAID IT WAS. I NEVER SAID IT WAS BRAVE TO RAPE ANYONE EITHER.

In fact I never said ANYTHING about bravery UNTIL Glowbelly kept bringing it up. She’s the one who thinks being a racist is brave not me.

And If you want to be a fag then go ahead and be a fag, I don’t give a shit, just don’t come fucking whining and keep saying how “Oh so Oppressed” you are. You wanted to start sucking dick or rug munch, so fucking deal with the consequences of it.

pissed off salesman is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 11:02 PM       
Learn from yourself pal, you posted on the I-Mock board, people made fun of you, accept the fucking consequences.

Old May 4th, 2005, 11:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pissed off salesman
Learn from yourself pal, you posted on the I-Mock board, people made fun of you, accept the fucking consequences.
So unfunny jokes, inane remarks and bad sarcasm is what constitues as "Making fun of" on here?

Better step up your game then, because your pathetic attempts have so far been completely ineffective on me.

Old May 4th, 2005, 11:11 PM       
Well then, why do you keep posting in this thread to rephrase what you said and whining about people remarking on your opinions,
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 11:12 PM       
I am actually enjoying this.

So far, cluster fucking isn't working, gang. How's about everybody find somebody new who isn't as clear with his/her intent as this one?

From my seat, this person is having a great time and your walking into a wall.

Now please. Only the stupid people need to respond after this.

Old May 4th, 2005, 11:15 PM       
Actually you lot have been doing the whining, with all the "I don't like what you said!" "That's rascist!" "That's homophobic!" and so on.

Old May 4th, 2005, 11:16 PM       
I'll admit I'm stupid, hell, I probably have an IQ in the low seventies.

Plus this is fun, I've been stuck in my dorm all night without any entertainment.

edit: I haven't used any of those remarks, quit shoving words up my ass.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 11:18 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Harty
Why not?
Excellent question Matt. See this proves you’re willing to question things without resorting to all the childish name calling.

Its not a good idea mainly because you’re setting yourself up for eternal depression, with a few bouts of hollow happiness. Not to mention its opening you up to scorn, ridicule, and possible death by the intolerant. It’s a matter of odds. And quite frankly the gays don’t have good ones.

Oh of course there are exceptions, but it’s rare. Everyone likes to believe that you can live a “happy gay lifestyle” but ultimately most of them are miserable and self loathing about being gay. They hate themselves and they’re ashamed.

There of course is the whole thing about higher risk of diseases, but everyone knows about that, though lesbians seem to fare a little better in this department.

There’s the question of whether it’s a “Choice” or “Genetic”. It doesn’t matter. It’s just not a good idea to pursue it. The “unhappiness” you’ll have by denying your feeling won’t compare to the unhappiness you’ll have if you do pursue them.

An interesting theory is if it IS indeed genetic, then it could concievably be cured through some sort of medical procedure. This could solve a lot of problems in the future.
and you talk to me about whose head is in the sand?

one is better off not pursuing who they are because of informal sanction??

antics or otherwise, you are pretty retarded if you think individualism (and justified at that) should be repressed to avoid inconvenience