Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 01:22 PM        BIZARRO COMICS
FIRST UP, EMO PHILLIPS

Last edited by bigtimecow : Jan 4th, 2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: expansion!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 01:25 PM       
He is soooo awesome
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 01:28 PM       
for serious, now one of my top comedians. i never had many, but he's added to the list
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 01:34 PM       
He's still doing stand up. One of the guys on the another forum goes and sees him and then he takes a picture of him holding pictures of them and gives Emo the copy.

rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM       
hahahahahaha that's awesome :D

"my teacher said to me, 'hey emo you haven't been to camouflage class in 6 weeks' i said 'i'm getting good!'"

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 01:42 PM       
People come up to me and they're worried ... that I'll ... reproduce.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 01:53 PM       
i'm quite skilled with the ladies. you know the other night, i don't wanna brag, but i was with this lady and, well, from the sounds she was making from my caresses, you would've thought she was... conscious

oh yeah she was amazing, from the hair on her head to the price tag on her foot
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 02:12 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 02:19 PM       
The bf was playing a Tiny Tim album yesterday, and Tiny Tim was talking for a few mins at the beginning. And until he started singing, I thought I was listening to a new Emo Phillips record.

Srsly.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 03:20 PM       
This is my impersonation of an existential seagull.

I loved him since I called him Mr Butterfingers.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 03:25 PM       
UHF
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
UHF
i remember seeing something on VH1 about UHF and he said he only got paid like 30 cents or something. he showed the check
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:59 PM       
I believe it, having experienced something similar.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 12:50 PM       
i had a very close relationship with this other child, i was his imaginary friend
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
i remember seeing something on VH1 about UHF and he said he only got paid like 30 cents or something. he showed the check

I saw that too. I don't even think he cashed it. I want to say he put it on a plaque.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 10:41 PM       
there was a youtube video when he tries taking out this trumpet and keeps putting it together while talking, but he never uses it i think he takes it apart too

but while he was first taking it out he drops it and goes "keep your seats" and it was just

we might as well talk about more bizarro comics, like norm macdonald. my god, watch his speech at the roast of bob saget (i've probably talked about it before, but it's fucking golden)
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 12:15 AM       
I fuckin' love Norm. Here's his response to Jim Norton:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6FiP...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLkdS...eature=related

rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
lol lol lol lol lol lol

k, i'm re-naming this thread
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 01:46 AM       
norm mcdonald is so great
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
HAHAHAHAHA @ Norm on Conan from FZ link
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
"Box Office Poison"
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
Norm is the best. I loved his Weekend Update spots on SNL.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
lol lol lol lol lol lol

k, i'm re-naming this thread

I looked at the name and was like "Shouldn't this be in the book forum?"

More like if it's spelled Chairman of the bored!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 07:38 PM       
Rik Mayall is one of my favoritesssss
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
He's still doing stand up. One of the guys on the another forum goes and sees him and then he takes a picture of him holding pictures of them and gives Emo the copy.

He said the show was great, but we knew it would be.