Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 12:11 PM       
I was just climbing a ladder barefoot and took a misstep, leaving my toenail as the only thing holding up 195 pounds of me. This lead to my toenail being ripped off and there's blood everywhere. I dunno if a toenail being pulled off is grounds to go to the hospital. I wrapped a paper towel around the toe really tightly, so hopefully it stops bleeding, but god is the blood seeping through the towel.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:41 PM       
I have two scars on my face from trying to commit suicide by throwing my temple into a stairway while high on dxm
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Koko...not sure, might warrant a visit to an urgent care center if it doesn't stop bleeding. I slammed my finger in a metal door once and not only burst open the tip but also had so much blood trapped under the fingernail that they had to drill a hole in it to let it out.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 02:32 PM       
At any rate, feel better soon, toenail stuff sucks.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 02:47 PM       
It's better now. The bleeding stopped for the most part. Just looks really bad. I can't find where the toenail went though, not that it matters. I appreciate the support of my fucked foot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
One time I masturbated so much that my dick got scabs.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 08:38 PM       
I have an ankle update. I called the ortho surgeon on Friday like I was supposed to and the assistant said he'd try to pull some strings to get me seen and that he would call me back at his convenience (his words). I guess his convenience didn't happen the rest of the day because I never heard back.

He also asked why I didn't have an MRI if it's a confirmed fracture and it was like, I don't fucking know, that wasn't my call, ok?

Meanwhile, my ankle is doing this clicking thing every time I step on it and there's now a big dent missing from the side of the ankle-bone that sticks out. That must be the place where the bone ripped off.

Sort of sore, but more of a weird unpleasant floppy feeling.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
Mentioned this in the chat thread, but I seriously f-ed up both my knees doing something completely inane - crawling around for 2 hours on a tile floor looking for a small rubber ball. I thought I might need surgery the pain was so bad, but it turned out chiropractic care got me most of the way back.

I've been wearing only one knee brace about every other day for about a week now, and have been trying to do more "deep-knee-bends" to improve strength and flexibility, but it still hurts like hell. I'm probably headed for surgery at some point in the future, but I want to have it on my own terms, dammit, and not on my knee's terms.

@Kit - That loose and floppy feeling describes my ankles every blessed day. Having 51-year-old connective tissue sucks serious ass.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 12:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
[If forced to use the right hand early in life,] leftys can become ambidextrous, which I can assure you from experience is a useful skill. It doesn't often work though
In college I stupidly tried to teach myself to write legibly with my left hand. (Practice did not make perfect, apparently. ) I can still do it, if push comes to shove, and I have incentive, as my daughter is a lefty. It's still pretty hard, though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 01:01 AM       
knee pain is horrible. I'm a bit of a pain-snob, and some of the worst pain I have ever experienced has been accidentally kneeling on a piece of gravel.

Never heard back from the ortho's office, so I'll start pestering them again tomorrow. We're now a week out from the fracture, and I don't want to get into the situation where I have to have a surgery to re-break it and set it right.

And, of course, the toddler nature class I've been waiting forever to secure a spot in starts tomorrow, and it's a two hour hike. Going to have to wrap the ankle and pray they don't do a steep or treacherous trail (how bad could it be with a group of toddlers, right?)
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 02:21 AM       
Not really an injury, but more of a medical update.
Been on diuretics for a few weeks now, to hopefully drain some fluid build-up in this sac behind my cochlea. I guess it's working, because I'm not having as many vertigo attacks. So this means they'll probably put a shunt in that sac, where they cut in behind my ear, rummage around, make an incision in that sac, and stick a tube in it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 06:32 AM       
i fell down and got banned

its not a good place to be guys
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i fell down and got banned
You could have gotten beaned.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 01:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
[...] they cut in behind my ear, rummage around, [....]
Good idea, sapster. No telling what they might find....
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 02:20 PM       
I don't know if this counts as an injury, but back in 2001 I was chewing on one of those little tabs you use to open drinks, bending it with my mouth and shit, when I heard a crunch. Part of my tooth chipped off. I haven't fixed it since it makes me look funnier.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
I JUST BIT MY TONGUE

IMPRESSED?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:53 AM       
i broke my tooth and had to pull part of it out with a leatherman last weekend
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:57 AM       
OH FUCK NO
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 02:01 AM       
lousy azn trailmix with extra hard bits in it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I JUST BIT MY TONGUE

IMPRESSED?
I just bit my tongue while I was sneezing, and I sneezed all over the computer screen.

YOU JUST BEEN ONE-UPPED MY MAN.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
jesus christ dude what the fuck

i ate pop corn earlier and every time i do that i get a chunk lodged between some teeth or between tooth&gum and it's irritating as hell and this time there's something lodged behind a fucking wisdom tooth goddammit

let me see your leatherman
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
i bit my tongue while sneezing and i bit the tip off and so i sneezed and sprayed blood all over my computer screen so what deal with it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
jesus christ dude what the fuck
I know man, it really hurt and plus I had to get up to find something to clean my screen with so it was also inconvenient.