Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 04:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Kea? Kakapo? Or maybe Takahe? They are all pretty bad at getting it on.
Kakapo I was thinking of. Thinking it was grey rather than green for some reason... maybe I saw a dirty one.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 10:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardC View Post
Metallica has NEVER and will NEVER suck.

But no... Really... They just slob the knob. No actual hoover action.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Where the hell was my birthday thread

fuck you darkvare how about we just make you moderator and i'll never post here again

goddamnit
Dude, no one even likes you.

Come over here & I'll give you a hug.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 03:01 PM       
HOW DO YOU EVEN PRONOUNCE YOUR USERNAME

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
essooooleeem
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
ess-ooh-oh-limm
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp4death View Post
It's really hard to get straight answers around here. or, is it just me?
To the casual eye it may appear to be self-aware. We know better.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 08:48 AM       
I'll give you guys a hint; the second "n" is silent.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:42 PM       
Last night my office flooded. The water has since retreated and has left a bunch of dead worms. It smells like a fucking bait shop in here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
When life gives you worms, go fucking fishing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I called the city to get on the list for "special trash day" so they could take away an old cabinet we had that was broken. That was apparently standard operating procedure and I wanted to do things right.

The woman told me they wouldn't take anything but "intact" pieces of furniture. What the fuck? It's trash. The regular trash won't take it and the recycling won't take it.

And what was with all the specific questions about what sort of cabinet it was? I bet we're furnishing someone's house.
I lived in a trailer home over looking a culdesac. One day I saw some fag in a truck dump crap right in the middle of it and leave. I took down his license and called the cops. Dude was giving me the stink eye the whole time.

Well, the cops went to his house and the guy told them, I KNEW HE WAS CALLING YOU! Turns out it was a bi-yearly trash dump area that I, nor the cops knew about. We all had a good laugh, except for the old man with the stink eye.

But yeah, it was broken useless shit and a bob cat was out there for 2 days dumping the mountain of junk into trucks.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
Weird that no one knew about it and that it was just in the middle of a cul de sac.

Usually whenever we put something out, the people across the street wait till dark and drag it over to their house. The guy next door is more blatant, he'll waddle right across the yard to come over and dig through stuff.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
This culdesac had no homes facing it, it was more of a turn about at the end of a long dead end street. Perfect place for it really. But my front porch faced it during my white trash hay day.

It must have been posted in the paper or something. When I found out it was legal, I started dumping useless shit there too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...67.06,,0,22.06

Hahahaha my abandoned trailer home is gone. Oh city of Fresno, are you still looking for me?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
I don't watch Conan but this is funny.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/has-conan-o...to-an-end--675
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
that facial expression
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
I'm going to see a neurologist Tuesday. For the past few months, I've been having extreme memory loss (forgetting names, what I was doing while doing it, blanking out on hours at a time), vertigo and spacial recognition problems, and having muscle spasms in my right arm, where I start uncontrollably clenching my arm and hand.
I'm very, very nervous.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 11:24 PM       
I think it's a good idea to visit the neurologist.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 02:22 AM       
I was having shit like that too, and then I started going to sleep for more than 5 hours a night.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 10:22 AM       
I get bouts of that, but it's usually right after a migraine. I had one today actually.

The worst thing about being sick in bed is being sick, the second worst thing is knocking your vomit bucket over. The best thing is not having to go to work.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 10:42 AM       
ugh, sorry you're sick.

I was mad the other day at the doctor's office. I was due to have a breathing treatment and I heard the nurse coughing and hacking in the hallway. Then she came in, opened the bag of single-use mouthpieces for the treatment, dug around with her germy fingers and held out the mouthpiece to me with the mouth end still in her hand.

I tried to make a joke of wiping off the mouthpiece, but dammit. Now I'm going to get sick. I know she didn't wash her hands.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 10:44 AM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 12:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I was having shit like that too, and then I started going to sleep for more than 5 hours a night.
I thought that was the problem for a second, until I remembered I get eight a night, almost religiously.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
I nearly choked on a medicine tablet.

I thought shit like that can't happen.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/iatrogenic