Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:54 PM       
wait, you're serious

I can't see this scale shit on my phone
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:54 PM       
I think you need a positive reputation before you can see the scale.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:55 PM       
I can only see the scale on my posts Gus, not sure if that is how everyone else is displaying though.

And Otto also has positive rep
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:55 PM       
Make sure you also edit the "Thanks for adding reputation to this user" message to say something wacky.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:56 PM       
I assume that the ranking system assigned a black and shriveled ball of sin to my and Tadao's names
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:23 PM       
k i have some rep titles in there now. i think they're a little too showy and maybe some names should be changed but yeah ideas are welcome
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:35 PM       
They look the same as they always were.

Also, you may want to make it so we can actually vote people up/down, because I'm not sure anyone can right now
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:45 PM       
k can you see them now
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:46 PM       
I was going to suggest some possible titles but all I could think of is LOL WACKY RANDUM bullshit like "Gorilla Wrangler" and "I Killed Ryan Dunn."
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
was never good
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:47 PM       
i wonder why so many people in article discussions have the 'gigh quality poster' title already.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:48 PM       
I can see the scales now. I am surprised.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:50 PM       
I can also see the
Code:
the crime lab
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:52 PM       
What the fuck! Someone voted down my reputation, way to damage my e-peen dude.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:55 PM       
I've just reminded myself that I have 5 infractions. :<

Also, BigTimeCow has a negative rep and he hasn't been around in foreverrrr.
was never good
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:55 PM       
thx pub, for some reason when i recreated the restricted group it gave everyone in it full access to all forums.
was never good
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 10:57 PM       
wtf, pub's votes are worth 27 and mine are only worth 19
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:00 PM       
lol
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:03 PM       
sometimes, I wonder if the me from 3 years ago was a different person
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:04 PM       
I was surprised to find that I was already a "Gigh-quality poster" and then realized so were people with only one post.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:07 PM       
GREAT IDEA CHOJIN NOW WE'RE ALL GONNA START TRYING TOO HARD

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:08 PM       
i award you +19 rep +24 zugs and a trophy for that post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:10 PM       
:NIPPLES
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:13 PM       
"May you be lucky enough to receive the same reputation back in turn"

Well, let's hope not since I voted them down.
was never good
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:15 PM       
hmm, i think we need to use icons instead. after someone gets to -100 or +100 it'll start repeating the phrases.