Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 09:03 AM       
yes, my sig other has size 13.5-14 extra wide, and trying to find shoes...especially on short notice for a job interview or something...is an absolute nightmare. You can find New Balance stuff at certain stores, but dress shoes are another thing altogether. And when you do manage to find something, you're usually not going to get away with spending any less than $70-100.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
Shoes are crazy expensive.

I buy all my shoes at Marshall's/HomeGoods It's amazing when I can not only find my size but also find a style that doesn't make me puke.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 10:06 PM       
Articles like this make me glad I'm a chemist.

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/a...gh-063009.aspx
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
tornadoes on LA shores, go figure.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
"The Day After Tomorrow", maybe?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:32 PM       
It's crazy wet in LA all this week, but west coast never gets tornadoes. Today and tomorrow should get the worse, but no one cares cause Haiti got another quake.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:33 PM       
why the crum should anyone care it's freakin' rain

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:33 PM       
GROW A PAIR OR TWO WESTCOASTEES

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:37 PM       
It was funny watching the local news try to make an exciting story about it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
The rain that is, the tornadoes is not an ok thing and only goes to show how much change is going on the planet, change with disastrous consequences.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:43 PM       
I keep thinking, "Why do people think tornadoes are so amazing?" Then I remembered where I live.
Mocker
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:44 PM       
OH GODDDDD - THE WICKED WITCHES OF THE WEST ARE MELTING

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
You in tornado alley Fathom?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
OH GODDDDD - THE WICKED WITCHES OF THE WEST ARE MELTING

I guess drastic changes in weather patterns is too much for your brain to take in.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
why the crum should anyone care it's freakin' rain
Actually, looking at the news, it's not just "freakin' rain" it's 5 inches over two days (predicted) - for a region of the country that's not used to much more than an occasional shower or mild thunderstorm, this is big. Mudslides could be a problem, especially with the amount of deforestation caused by the wildfires. In short, this could turn into something very major, very quickly.

And, on a separate note, isn't there a fiscal crisis in California? Or something?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I keep thinking, "Why do people think tornadoes are so amazing?" Then I remembered where I live.
I saw a waterspout once about 10 years ago on Lake Ontario. That was from a distance of about 20 miles or so, and it was still very impressive.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
Our poor get the floods and the rich get mud slides, we'll be ok cause no one cares about the poor and the rich have insurance and a house on the east coast.

Yeah, we are way past out of money.
Mocker
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
this is not due to a radical change in climate, it has to do with the general geography. historically, tornadoes and similar storms have been a regular thing for the area, just seems rare in comparison to what the rest of us receive. (still about 1-2 times a year) what's different this time is that it's continous and being combined with flooding (which is also regular, might i add) still unimpressive.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:24 PM       
NO YOU'RE WRONG WE ARE DOOMED
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
You in tornado alley Fathom?
The home of Wayne Coyne and the last state in the union to legalize tattoos (2007), Oklahoma.

Yeah, we see several a year. And while the wonders of nature are always amazing when you stop to look, we pretty much just go "eh" until a billboard is ripped in half and cars are thrown into buildings.

In fact, I was outside a couple years ago and just watched one. The sky was the most amazing green.
Mocker
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
NO YOU'RE WRONG WE ARE DOOMED

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:44 PM       
DUCKIES ARE DOOMED
Mocker
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:46 PM       
its a floaty

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 02:01 PM       
good thing I'm 38 percent body fat, I can float to safety and last easily a week without food.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 02:11 PM       
It's good to be fat.