Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:10 PM       
Interrupt what? You just said this happens "ritualistically" after you're finished. Just tell him to knock it off if it bugs you that damn much

And fathom, holding her nipple with your teeth while you move your tongue back and forth over it doesn't count as biting. If you do ever think it's a good idea to bite a woman's tit proper, be sure to post a thread in loveline after she punches you in the nuts
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:14 PM       
We have different definitions of biting, then. I guess it's closer to nibbling, yeh.

Wait, why am I even here?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:18 PM       
elx, you should come to Comic Con 2012. I'll take you to a malt shoppe and we'll see where it goes from there.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:24 PM       
I've had bite mark bruises on my tits. You just gotta strike the mood right. And if it's by kissing your forehead, that ain't the right mood.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
no.. biting a girls tits will get you kneed real quick. you should know better!
Except I have been with a woman who insisted I did so. Though I am not a fan of the whole "pain gets me off thing" because unless provoked I am not a fan of hurting anything or anyone
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
why would you assume that we're like this? I myself have a very specific look of disapproval, which involves a scrunched up face and a shakey head movement. it's not a mind-game, just subtle enough to not interrupt and universally clear enough to get the point across.
Because you just asked and then answered your own question. You say why do we assume women think we are mind readers, then give an example of you using complicated facial expressions to get a point across where you said not one single word. Men are much less complicated than women. We laugh at Three Stooges episodes and fart jokes. We require the blunt approach in communication, hence why all the responses like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Just tell him to knock it off if it bugs you that damn much
Or as the band Zebra said in song:

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Yes, I concede there will be women who enjoy getting their tits full-on bitten. There are also men who enjoy their balls getting twisted in horrible vicelike contraptions
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:28 PM       
As I said, not into it from either end, in fact when said woman insisted it I was downright uncomfortable and said as much

Then she repeated the insistence that I do so
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:41 PM       
I know why you women play those games. You don't to tell us anything because you want us to be the ones who think of it ourselves. And then you get mad when we don't think of it ourselves because then that means that we're selfish and we're not observant or perceptive enough to pick up on your feelings.

He might think he's being downright adorable with the peck on the forehead, so speak up if it bugs you. Little stuff like that is no reason for silent treatments and pent-up frustration.

Man up, elx

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 06:37 PM       
maybe they kiss you on the forehead cause they are trying to cuddle after sex or whatever since stereotypically women complain about that kind of stuff.

women are too complicated i wish that men had tits and a vagina and pretty faces ;/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 07:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I know why you women play those games. You don't to tell us anything because you want us to be the ones who think of it ourselves. And then you get mad when we don't think of it ourselves because then that means that we're selfish and we're not observant or perceptive enough to pick up on your feelings.

He might think he's being downright adorable with the peck on the forehead, so speak up if it bugs you. Little stuff like that is no reason for silent treatments and pent-up frustration.

Man up, elx
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
The next woman to actually say what she wants without expecting us to read her mind will be the first woman to
XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
maybe they kiss you on the forehead cause they are trying to cuddle after sex or whatever since stereotypically women complain about that kind of stuff.

women are too complicated i wish that men had tits and a vagina and pretty faces ;/
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 01:11 AM       
I dunno guys, I am leaning towards the fact that there are just dumb fuckwits out there that can't pick up subtle hints that actually aren't so subtle because they are useless. But on the other hand I've had these mind reading expectations in the past and they are not fun.

At the moment I've got loads of problems but a woman is not one of them
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:21 AM       
Quote:
I dunno guys, I am leaning towards the fact that there are just dumb fuckwits out there that can't pick up subtle hints that actually aren't so subtle because they are useless. But on the other hand I've had these mind reading expectations in the past and they are not fun.
man maybe i was wrong about men with vaginas
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:47 AM       
Some girls will let you know what they want, and some girls are stupid bitches who get off on treating you like shit because you haven't developed ESP yet.

Thats why before relations I make a list of things I'm going to do and then I tell them they can add or suggest things, but for the most part its 1: Insert penis, 2: thrust violently, 3: pretend to slip out, 4: joust into asshole "on accident", 5: clean blood off, 6: explode onto n body part, 7: make sandwhich, 8: play videogames, 9: sleep.

Usually they are too shy to add anything and plus I tell them that there are only 8 slots available and until I get bored of at least 2 of those things she's gonna have to deal with the shit.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:50 AM       
tha ladiez are just flighty bitches prone to caprice
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 01:12 AM       
IN THE GROOVE AND READY TO MOVE
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM       
aw yeah
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
I feel so bad for my boyfriend, I think I'm schizophrenic. I want a lot and nothing.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 10:30 PM       
i'm pretty sure that's a common side effect of having a vagina
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 01:59 AM       
ELX, maybe your vagina feels huge and he's really likes you a lot and is trying to make sure that he pleases you.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 04:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
I feel so bad for my boyfriend, I think I'm schizophrenic. I want a lot and nothing.
this is even less relevant than my topic-invasion. is willie's thread our new females complain about femaley things area?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
Didn't it eventually turn into males complaining about femaley things, then females complaining about the femaley things that males complain about?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
MALES, FEMALES, WE'RE ALL JUST GIANT PAINS IN THE ASS

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST FUCK PLANTS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
NO THANK YOU

NIGHTMARES FOREVER